From: Kayla Block Area: TOPY To: Mad Maxx 6 Mar 94 22:34:30 Subject: RE: Panathenaia '94 UpdReq 93 mad maxx, MM> Are you serious about head for New Zealand? I have a MM> very groovy cousin who MM> lives there who I just know you would dig meeting. His MM> name is James Fargo, he MM> is a massage therapist and healer, and it's such a MM> small place just the name it seems likely that i will be heading back to NZ sometime within the next couple of months. but NZ is about the size of california with about the population of los angeles, so it might not be that easy to track him down. do you know what city he lives in? or whether he lives on the north or south island? i would also imagine that fargo is probably a fairly common name there too. but, if he lives in auckland, he might not be too hard to track down, since i know some 'new agey' type people down there who may know him. MM> If you didn't get the mesage elsewhere, I'm sorry I missed you in SF last MM> month (I called the number you left with no avail), and hmmm...very weird, since there is a machine there, and also there was usually someone home at any given time. i hope that i didn't leave you the wrong number. (though i also left the number with fra. michael 111 at the same time, and he was able to get through.) bummer. but, i will be up there again some time soon. MM> ("Hey, babe - wanna see the wand of my power...? ) hey, can i add this to our thelemic pick-up lines contest? };-] 93, ---kayla 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718