From: Christeos Pir Area: Thelema To: The Cegorach 16 Nov 94 22:52:16 Subject: Hiya! UpdReq -=> The Cegorach sent a message to All on 15 Nov 94 06:25:00 <=- -=> Re: Hiya! <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. TC> Gee--what'd I miss? Larry! Welcome back! What's snoo? Love is the law, love under will. - CP ... The cruel joy of Luvah's daughters, lacerating with knives 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Christeos Pir Area: Thelema To: Tony Iannotti 16 Nov 94 22:57:14 Subject: Crowley on CDROM? Rec'd UpdReq -=> Tony Iannotti sent a message to Michelle Hass on 15 Nov 94 22:20:40 <=- -=> Re: Crowley on CDROM? <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. TI> I still don't know how to gauge the demand, though. I know a TI> few hundred would go quickly, but don't know if a few thousand would. Well, it'd certainly push me towards going multimedia. Did you see that Brother Podex is talking (it's in the Enochian echo, in case you didn't) about making .WAV files of the Calls? };-> TI> Have you seen the Book of the Law in Windows help text format? Links TI> from each verse to the manuscript page and the commentaries. MS pages TI> are just 300dpi, but cool, nonetheless. Color scans of the actual MS TI> next. What? Where? I did a hypertext copy of AL (with hyperjumps to gematria notes) in something called Memorymate, but I'd LOVE to get a copy of this. Should I send disks, or a check, or...? BTW, my offer to key in that material still stands, if/when you get that round tuit... Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir Fr. Vitriol Io, O.T.O. ... There is no act or passion that shall not be a hymn in mine honour. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Christeos Pir Area: Thelema To: Tony Iannotti 19 Nov 94 00:03:48 Subject: CD-ROMs Rec'd UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. "I had a meeting with a CEO of a major connectivity company working with drive vendors. He says flatly that we can expect to see a flurry of writable CD-ROM drives within the next 12 to 18 months selling for around $300. Wow. Apparently there have been breakthroughs, and we may all be using writable CD-ROMS sooner than anyone thought." John Dvorak, "Inside Track," PC Magazine, Vol. 13 No. 21 (Dec. 6, 1994 issue) Love is the law, love under will. - Fr. V. - ... The guests dally upon couches of mother-of-pearl in the garden; 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Christeos Pir Area: Thelema To: All 19 Nov 94 00:21:54 Subject: More AC Bull. UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Just finished reading yet another piece of crap on occultism, Crowley, and the OTO (among others), called _At the Heart of Darkness_ by one John Parker. I don't know what we did to him, but this is about as vile and repulsive a collection of slanders and innuendos as you could hope to avoid. (Why do I keep doing this to myself?) Every other page, regardless of the subject at hand, contains yet another slap at Crowley, Liber AL, and the OTO. I'm tempted to have some business cards made up and start sticking them into these books, inscribed "If you want the truth about these subjects, contact ... " This jerk's idea of reporting is to repeat 1000 rumours and slanders, followed by a statement to the effect that although none of this has been proven, where there's smoke there must be fire, therefore, Crowley and all his idiot followers really DO smoke fetuses and poke each other in the ass. Which reminds me, Dr. Aquino... did you really say, as he attributes to you, upon the occasion of the decision in the OTO/SOTO court case: "While sitting in the courtroom watching Judge Legge preside sternly over the slug-out, I couldn't help wondering if he had any idea he was ruling on which group had legal claim to anal sex as the supreme religious sacrament in the United States." Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir ... The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Michelle Hass Area: Thelema To: Josh Norton 19 Nov 94 15:47:04 Subject: The process of initiatio UpdReq 93, bro... JN>The "temple" of which the MoT is "master" is the Ruach, that part of JN>being that makes up the individualized self. He is master of it because JN>his awareness is no longer controlled by it. He is not a "Master of the JN>Universe" -- that's a comic book character. JN>Just in case it's gotten lost in all this brouhaha, I would like to JN>point out again that the "traditional" magickal systems don't expect JN>people to jump right from an unenlighted state into a state of JN>identification with the divine. There are typically three major stages: JN>-- First you have to become an individual, divorcing yourself from the JN>conditioning placed on you by childhood training and social pressure, JN>and freeing yourself from identification with your means of relationship JN>to the world, i.e., the senses, emotions, intellect, and self-image. JN>-- Next you have to understand the nature of your specific individuality JN>in detail, and apply that nature to the world in the most effective and JN>spiritually "positive" way possible. You nourish it, strengthen it, and JN>cultivate it, precisely as you say you want to do. JN>-- Knowing your individuality eventually leads, as a _natural_ JN>consequence, to a point where it becomes constraining to the awareness. JN>It is only when the awareness realizes the limitations individualization JN>places on it that it begins to cease identifying with it, and to work at JN>freeing itself from the self. When it accomplishes this, it becomes a JN>"Master of the Temple", the lowest of the three "enlightened" grades. Wow...that's the best way of putting the process I have ever heard. Forwarding a copy of this post to my teacher. I think he'll agree totally with it. This will take me some time to digest. Where I am at is kind of half in the first step and half in that second step. I was forced back from totally identifying with the Tipareth process by the fact that I still have a lot of work to do on the first step. I did a botched talismanic ritual which opened up a lot of my problems with panic and depression, all very basic emotional stuff. In a way, the ritual had exactly the right effect...it forced me to deal with my emotional problems, which were not entirely conquered when I first parted the veil of Paroketh. I am in the process of working on these emotional problems, and when I feel I am ready I will approach Tipareth again, and know that my HGA will be there waiting. Blessed be She and Blessed be Her name. Take care...93 --.\\<-H-- michelle.hass@ledge.com Do you have Internet access? If so, let's continue this conversation via e-mail. If not, send me private Fido mail at 1:102/943. * SLMR 2.1a * Keep your mind open if you would learn -- Lao Tzu 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Michelle Hass Area: Thelema To: Michael Aquino 19 Nov 94 15:54:06 Subject: Re: Crowley on CDROM? UpdReq TI> Have you seen the TI> Book of the Law in Windows help text format? Links from each verse to th TI> manuscript page and the commentaries. MS pages are just 300dpi, TI>but cool nonetheless. Color scans of the actual MS next. MA>All this and a CD to say how thou didst come hither and a GIF of this ink an MA>paper for ever - for in it is the word secret & not only in the English - an MA>thy comment upon this Book of the Law shall be encoded beautifully in ANSI MA>upon terminals made in Japan; and to each man and woman that thou E-mails, MA>were it but to flame them, it is the Law to give. Then they shall chance to MA>abide in this bliss or no; it is no odds. Do this at 28,800 baud! You have outdone yourselfe, Mike!!!! Very, very funny. 93, --.\\<-H-- * SLMR 2.1a * Weirdness is my life.... 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Rose Dawn Area: Thelema To: The Cegorach 19 Nov 94 09:14:26 Subject: Re: HIYA! UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. It's nice 2CU back! :> > Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the Net.... The Butterfly Net? ;> > Hmph. Doesn't quote well, I see. Did you get it as listed above (the > smiley)? When I did it [thusly -> :) ] the dot was in the middle.... Keen! It looked the way I quoted it the first time; how'd you get it centered like that? Special keyboard trick, or _siddhi_ powers from a wide-open Ajna Chakra? > In a vague nod to topicality, I'm trying to catch back up and > integrate a ritual schedule back into my work schedule. Not fun > working 6-7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. :( So I'm trying to > limit my involvement net-wise, too, to essentially just the "good" > echoes--ALnet/BeastNet; I've dumped VBBS for Maximus, as it does FTN > much better; thus, I'll have a bit more time to hang out on THELEMA > and TANTRA and HRILIU (my favorites), and will be paying more > attention to ENOCHIAN, too...and not trying to keep up with 100 other > echoes across 7 other nets. :) I know exactly whatcha mean. The new setup doesn't mangle your quoted text like it used to either! :> Hmmm...you sound like a mundanely-bizzy-boyee. What have you been practicing ritual-wise? I've been concentrating on some basic planetary schtuff, which I seem really attuned to for some reason, practicing my Ruby, and I *am* still a Resh-head! ;> Some other schtuff that might be more appropriate for another echo ::snicker:: but basically chilling out after a period of going totally bonkers for a while...time to back up and be the Rank Beginner I am a bit longer. ;> How bout yer own bad self? > :( Anyway, when I do, I'll leave you private mail...or you can get > my # from Sis...the address is still the same; she should have it, Got em! :> Hardly an idea about when to call though...sounds like you're *never* there...or if you are there, busy! I still have the same #, give a call some night, we can discuss layers of symbolism or the sexual nature of Saturn or something. > Maybe it's too much reading in _A True and Faithful Relation..._; talk > about some wearisome language! :) (And I *like* that sorta > language...I'd have bought _A True and Faithful Relation_ for the > title page alone...I love the big long titles used in Renaissance and > Elizabethan works...I get off on the grotesquely complex sentences, > the long and wearisome speeches, the endless meandering....) I like that kinda language too; and have been on the lookout in used bookstores & such for a copy of the Casaubon. Lucked out recently and made quite a haul at my fave local used'n'rare, but that wasn't among the tomes of home. :/ Owell, one o'these daze! > Consider: if Causabon had printed it today, it'd be called _Dark > Angels_ or some such, and co-authored by Carl Raschke. ;) ROTFL! Oyah...who's Tommy Tutone? Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: Thelema To: The Cegorach 19 Nov 94 12:44:36 Subject: Re: HIYA! UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Ceg! Welcome back!!! > In a vague nod to topicality, I'm trying to catch back up and > integrate a ritual schedule back into my work schedule. Not fun > working 6-7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. :( So I'm trying to I was looking forward to going on unemployment in January and having some time to get productive. However it looks like they'll extend my contract yet again into 1995 so I've got to figure out how to fit productive magickal time into a work week schedule. > much better; thus, I'll have a bit more time to hang out on THELEMA > and TANTRA and HRILIU (my favorites), and will be paying more > attention to ENOCHIAN, too...and not trying to keep up with 100 Cool. Josh could use someone to get long winded back at him (just teasing Josh) on the Enochian echo. Well if you've purchased Causabon things must be looking up for you. Me, I recently ran into used copies of the 10-vol. Equinox, the Blue Equinox, and The Rites of Eleusis. If you don't have the Geoffrey James book yet, it's back in print thru either Llewellyn or Weiser under a different title. Supposed to be the same material though. That and Robert Turner's _Elizabethan Magic_ are generally talked about respectably. So are you looking to do some work now with Enochian energies or rather studying up for the future? Again, welcome back! Another Leo is always missed in these parts . Love is the law, love under will. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: Thelema To: Rose Dawn 19 Nov 94 13:01:32 Subject: Re: MASS OF PHOENIX UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > Have you heard that women shouldn't/can't celebrate the Mass of the > Phoenix? Hm? For real? Why? > much symbolism in any ritual as I can grok; is every AC rit with a > 'Phoenix' ref similar to the JupPiter workings? I might be really > dense, but don't see any overwhelming XI'-exclusive schtuff in MofP > as written...shrug>. I've heard Crowley attributes the Phoenix to Leo although it is traditionally attributed to Scorpio. It's a symbol I loved as a kid and needless to say have a strong association with as an adult. I've also heard that the XI degree has another association other than homosexual, but not exactly what it is yet. I've got a girlfriend who likes to say that the O.T.O. is not equal between men and women because a women can't take XI degree. Then again I've heard that there have been women of XI degree. As an aside, I'm hearing references to a book in print about women in the GD though I haven't seen the book and am wondering if it's the same book Julia Phillips mentioned a friend of hers was coming out with. Doubt if it's relevant to your search for leavings of wine but thought I'd mention the principle of contagion that some people I know use in practice. Say for example someone has some water from a well sacred to Brigit in Ireland. By continually adding more water to that bit she's collected, the water still retains the magickal principle because there's always a trace of the original water in it. Love is the law, love under will. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: Thelema To: Julia Phillips 19 Nov 94 13:20:40 Subject: BUCKLAND UpdReq Hi Julia! How was Rhea's visit? >TMT> I am not sure about the reception of Buckland in your homeland, >TMT> but in Cincinatti, the covens that I am familiar with seem to >TMT> completely bypass Gardner and force their members to read >TMT> Buckland. > > I forget sometimes the differences between Britain and the USA where > the Craft is concerned :) The coven style I'm familiar with doesn't I find the differences between Britain and the USA fascinating. But I wouldn't want you to think that Buckland is universally accepted as must read material in the U.S. It's not. He's given a nod no doubt but I'll bet most of his matieral is thrown out with the bath water. > And my facetious one-liner probably sounded more disparaging of > Buckland than I > intended. I think his big blue book is good for beginners, who can't > find a coven to join, but others of his leave me cold. Just a > personal opinion, and after all, every book has *something* of value > :) Agreed. His stuff, like a lot of other author's stuff, is good for a solitary trying to make a start of things. A now 3rd degree HP of a coven friend of mine got his start with Buckland's Seax Wicca. Your one-liner was exactly my response as well. "Buckland?" Me, I think I've got his book on candle magick on my shelves, but that's cuz I'll generally buy anything geared to the element of fire . > that might be useful. Most witches I know are more likely to be > well-read in Crowley than in Buckland . True. Maybe in the old days when there wasn't much in print but Buckland was in print he was more widely read. Still even then it was Gardner, Murray, Valiente, Sanders, Leland, and the Farrars (maybe throw in the Crowthers) who got the respect in this country. IMO that is. B.B. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: Thelema To: Joseph Max 19 Nov 94 13:45:50 Subject: Re: CHAOS MAGICK PRACTICE UpdReq Hi Joseph, JM and JN. Talk about confusing. From my perspective reading this post, I don't see you 2 as being on opposites sides of everything. > As Pete put it, "The > problem for scientists is that they are observing and trying to describe > effects that can only be due to something that they refuse to believe > exists, and the problem for magicians is that they refuse to believe > that the effects they create or observe are due to something for which > equations could be written." Interesting quote. The local GD (Laura Jennings Yorke et. al.) are supposed to be sponsoring visits to the area in '95 by Pat Zalewski, Alan Richards, Hal Levi, and Pete Carroll, to name a few. >JM> Au contrare! Speaking as a Grand Stellium-plus Leo, I _love_ pomp Sure would like to meet another '55 Leo in person some day, especially one with an interest in Magick. >JM> When I spoke of stripping away symbolism, I spoke of _useless_ >JM> symbolism. For example, I know you do quite a bit of Enochian work. Do >JM> you think the outrageously ponderous Golden Dawn system, with it's >JM> plethora of (often conflicting) symbology and page after page of >JM> excessive verbage is required to work with the Enochian archtypes? The >JM> old Golden Dawn certainly thought it was, and repeatedly warned against >JM> working with Enochian Magic without it. I very much enjoy the contrast between Josh's experienced approach to Enochian work and a GD friend of mine's approach. Quote different and yet where the intent is pure I wonder how different the experiences, insights, and results will be. In all fairness, the GD's systematic approach to magick is not a bad way to approach getting into Enochian magick. >JN> The main problem I have with that is: Useless to whom? And useless at >JN> what point in their careers as magicians? Personalities differ in >JN> their degree of need for drama and aids to focus; I don't deny its >JN> usefulness just because I now find it irritating personally. And >JN> veterans can get away with shortcuts that wouldn't be possible for the >JN> less experienced. Well put by Josh. Especially the last sentence. This is getting long so I'll continue in the next post. Regards, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: Thelema To: Joseph Max 19 Nov 94 14:01:22 Subject: Re: CHAOS MAGICK PRACTICE UpdReq Hi again Joseph, JM> I believe that the tail ends up wagging the dog. The Enochian JM> entities will JM> end up communicating with the seeker in whatever symbols the seeker JM> understands. If the seeker has a large vocabulary of mythology, JM> they'll use JM> that; otherwise the communication will end up being very direct, JM> intutive JM> and non-verbal. Who is to say which one is mo' betta? For one who JM> likes to JM> write about and share the experience through writing, the JM> mythological JM> background provides a common vocabulary to communicate your JM> experience with JM> others. One without the vocabulary can't do that as easily, but may JM> have a JM> more "personal" experience. Again, who's to say one or the other is JM> better? Sorry to quote so much back atcha but I couldn't figure out a nice way to chop it up. I'm reminded of a conversation Josh and I once had where he said something like a person's imagination is only as large as his vocabulary. Not having a particularly large vocabulary, I found this statement somewhat intimidating . I agree that the intuitive more non-verbal results are equally valid for the individual. Maybe not as easy to share with others. How many times I 'know' something without being able to rationalize/ explain why I 'know'. >JM> So I guess I feel that I have followed the old maxim of "learn the >JM> rules first, _then_ break them." If one hasn't learned the symbolism, >JM> how can one "strip it away"? _Not_ learning it in the first place is >JM> NOT stripping away. There is a difference. Right on! Regards, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: Thelema To: Julia Phillip 19 Nov 94 18:54:24 Subject: BRITISH SYMPOSIUM UpdReq Hi Julia, A recent edition of Nuit Isis has an avertisement for the Ninth International Symposium of Thelemic Magick in October '94 sponsored by The Golden Dawn Occult Society (Oxford). Topics mentioned include Enochian Magick, Austin Spare, Sexual Magick, Greek Kabbalah, and Liber Samekh. Did you hear anything about this and do you know if these people ever publish papers, etc. out of this symposium? Thanks. B.B. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Michael Aquino 20 Nov 94 10:01:42 Subject: Stargate (4 of 4) UpdReq Michael Aquino wrote in a message to Tony Iannotti: MA> HJ: According to Hoffman, you had just basic tool-making MA> culture at that time. MA> X: That thing at Cheyenne wasn't any piece of chipped flint! Thanks! That was fun! Give my regards to X! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Michelle Hass 20 Nov 94 10:02:40 Subject: Crowley on CDROM? UpdReq Michelle Hass wrote in a message to Tony Iannotti: MH> So it's going to happen? JOY!!! I gotta get my upgrade now! MH> 386 or 486 DX motherboard, 8Meg Ram, CD Rom drive, SVGA MH> monitor and card....please Goddess please Goddess please MH> please please!!!!! It's basically inevitable, and has been, it's just that now it's affordable. If nobody official does it, I will in 95. MH> No I haven't...at least not yet. I'm still running on an XT MH> clone. Check it out when you get your multimedia machine. By then, the Mss pages may be in color! Cheers, AnTony 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Fir 20 Nov 94 10:06:06 Subject: NEW BOOK FOUR AVAILABLE? UpdReq Fir wrote in a message to All: F> Has anyone seen it available yet? I have not seen it yet, but I'm going a'hunting this week. I'll let you know if it's in Weiser's, the Childe, Enchantments, Esoterica or Barnes & Nobles or whatever. Last time I was in Weisers, though, a couple of weeks ago, their shel;ves were prett meager. I think their lease is up early next year. Cheers, AnTony 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Michael Aquino 20 Nov 94 10:11:22 Subject: Re: Crowley on CDROM? UpdReq Michael Aquino wrote in a message to Tony Iannotti: MA> All this and a CD to say how thou didst come hither and a MA> GIF of this ink and paper for ever - for in it is the word MA> secret & not only in the English - and thy comment upon this MA> Book of the Law shall be encoded beautifully in ANSI upon MA> terminals made in Japan; and to each man and woman that thou MA> E-mails, were it but to flame them, it is the Law to give. MA> Then they shall chance to abide in this bliss or no; it is MA> no odds. Do this at 28,800 baud! Cheers, That's appropriate punishment! I assume you are familiar with the Book of the Inlaws? Have you ever used Travesty on the Book of the Law? It sounds almost the same, very unlike what happens to Shakespeare or King James. AnTony 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Christeos Pir 20 Nov 94 10:13:20 Subject: Crowley on CDROM? UpdReq Christeos Pir wrote in a message to Tony Iannotti: CP> Well, it'd certainly push me towards going multimedia. OK, there's two! ;-) CP> Did you see that Brother Podex is talking (it's in the CP> Enochian echo, in case you didn't) about making .WAV files CP> of the Calls? };-> Yes, I think it would be interesting. We have the CD of AC's version of two or three, that would be a great start: they're already digital. CP> What? Where? I did a hypertext copy of AL (with hyperjumps CP> to gematria notes) in something called Memorymate, but I'd CP> LOVE to get a copy of this. Should I send disks, or a CP> check, or...? It's not very big, you could download it! I'll try to remember to file attach it to Anon. CP> BTW, my offer to key in that material still stands, if/when CP> you get that round tuit... Whoops, there goes my swiss cheese memory again. Which material? The Mezla? I did key in Liber 66, and post it here. Should I do it again? Sorry! Cheers, AnTony 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Christeos Pir 20 Nov 94 10:16:14 Subject: CD-ROMs UpdReq Christeos Pir wrote in a message to Tony Iannotti: CP> expect to see a flurry of writable CD-ROM drives within the CP> next 12 to 18 months selling for around $300. Wow. Whoops, hold that PO, Jeeves....... I think I'll delay on that $1,995 Pinnacle drive for a month or two..... Cheers, AnTony 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Tony Iannotti Area: Thelema To: Fir 20 Nov 94 10:20:22 Subject: Re: MASS OF PHOENIX UpdReq Fir wrote in a message to Rose Dawn: > Have you heard that women shouldn't/can't celebrate the Mass of the > Phoenix? F> Hm? For real? Why? That's new to me too, though I must say that more male friends have done it than female. F> I've also heard that the XI degree has another association F> other than homosexual, but not exactly what it is yet. F> I've got a girlfriend who likes to say that the O.T.O. is F> not equal between men and women because a women can't take F> XI degree. Then again I've heard that there have been F> women of XI degree. Yes, there is a parallel rite to the Rite of Shiraz, called the Rite of Mitylene, for it's obvious associations. I believe that there are still some members on the Left Coast, though the founder moved East in 1986. Check out early issues of the OTO Newsletter for notice of it's founding. As I understand it though, the Caliph officially closed the XI in the late 80's. None of the members that he was aware of were of IX degree, which he considered a prerequisite. Cheers, AnnTony 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Frater H.A.C.A. Area: Thelema To: Tim Maroney 20 Nov 94 11:46:58 Subject: Re: Thelemic Insanity UpdReq Greetings in Thelema: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. TM> Speaking for myself, though, the reason I tend to TM> look askance at the group is TM> that David Cherubim has made an extremely bad TM> impression on me. His writing That's interesting. He has made a very good impression on me. Both in person and through his writings. Love is the law, love under will. Fraternally, Frater H.A.C.A. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Brian Dare Area: Thelema To: Paul Hume 19 Nov 94 11:56:00 Subject: LBRP and Breathing UpdReq >Brian - >My rhythms, when I use them... >After opening Q+ (breath there is simple - exhale when speaking (g))... >Advance to East. Inhale. Exhale while drawing Star. Inhale >in vibratory mode (ie. filling self with Name). Exhale >(duh!) while vibrating YHVH. >Inhale while recovering from projection (whether >withdrawing into Sign of Silence or not), exhale drawing >circle from center of Star to next cardinal point. Thanks, Paul. Of all the variations of LBRP breathing, I prefer, at least intellectually, this one of yours. I notice that you state, "when I use them." I'm not sure, but this seems similar to my feeling in practice that too much concentration on breathing diverts my attention from the projection of the energy into the stars and the circle, which may just be a remnant of the fact that I first learned the LBRP without syncronized breathing apart from the vibration of the Names. In LVX, BD ___ X SLMR 2.1a X I crashed my Windows - used the Necronom Icon! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718