From: Frc Area: Base of Set To: Diane Vera 3 Jul 92 13:12:00 Subject: Re: correspondence with Dr. Aquino Rec'd UpdReq DV> Several weeks ago, I finally got around to writing to Dr. Aquino. DV> I did not mention my debate with Tim (which, given Dr. Aquino's DV> evident dislike of debate, I decided to wait with consulting him on DV> until *after* I've establised a rapport with him); I confined DV> myself to asking about several other matters of interest to me. I DV> introduced myself as founder of the History of Satanism DV> Correspondence Network and enclosed copies of my letter to GREEN DV> EGG, my messages to Lewis Stead from the RUNES AND ASATRU echo, and DV> a few other things. I don't think my good friend Dr. Aquino has a distaste for debate: he feels that debate with someone whose sole goal is to ignorantly slander serves not _HIS_ agenda, but theirs....thus, he wisely avoids it once said persons have proven themselves to have a predeliction for generating heat, but no light! DV> Just this weekend, I received a reply from Dr. Aquino and was DV> pleasantly surprised to receive an almost-complete copy of the DV> _Crystal_Tablet_ (minus the InterMember Communication Roster and DV> possibly a few other things since I'm not a member). So, he DV> evidently has a high enough opinion of me already that it probably DV> wouldn't be inappropriate to at least briefly mention my debate with DV> Tim in my next letter. Over the next several weeks I'll let you DV> know what I think of the _CT_. Dr. Aquino is a gentleman; a very kind person. No doubt my assesment of you I have given him over the last year helped out. I _do_ find myself oddly delighted that he was gracious enough to send you almost the whole of the initial tome, the _CT_ (being that you aren't Setian)! But like I said, Balanone and I have sung your praises to him over the last year (and I'm NOT stroking you....it is true). We have both said that, regardless of whether you join or not, you are (IMHO, and others) Setian material! You will and have Xepered; that we can see. It really does not matter if you are a member or not. You Xeper with the best of us! The Ipsissimus did grace me with some papers in September of last year which were reserved for the Priesthood (III' +) regarding the Wewelsburg Working. (of course at the time I was a newbie Setian I'). I aspire to the Order of the Trapezoid, but in the meantime I intend to do some work with photocopies which reside in the National Archives in Washington D.C. on microfilm. You'll find them listed in detail in the _CT_ reading list under citation 14M (TS-4, OT-1 research codes). A brand new Setian in Neuhoffen, FRG whom I've become very good friends with over the last few months, is going to help with the translations. We spend several hours on the phone each week. He is a executive for BASF and has free access to a satellite transponder during "off times". I am also in contact with a Setian (again, very new to the Temple) in Estonia. The web of communication is really expanding of late! Not too suprising though as the Temple of Set stresses communication. Indeed, one cannot advance without extensive communication with a member of the Priesthood (contrast that with the hush- hush attitude of the CoS). Anyone in the CoS who wishes to reach the High Priest for one-on-one communication shouldn't hold their breath! They'll turn blue! And do, please, let me know what you thing of the _CT_. Now that I'm a Recognized Adept in the Temple, perhaps my greatly expanded access to material can help shed some more light on things for you. Xeper, Frc 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Diane Vera Area: Base of Set To: Frater Almost 4 Jul 92 12:43:30 Subject: Church of LaVey?! Sent UpdReq On July 3, you wrote a message titled "Church of LaVey?!" to All Satanists/Setians: . Frc > Today, a friend of mine told me that Anton had been booted out of the Church of Satan and was forming his new organization tentatively callled, "The Church of LaVey." Is this accurate to anybody's knowledge? Pax. 93 .I don't see how LaVey could possibly be "booted out of" the Church of Satan, given that he owns it and runs it, unless he's being forced to dissolve it as a business partnership as a result of his legal battles with his ex-common-law wife and former High Priestess Diane Hegarty. (CoS always was a business, not a nonprofit religious organization.) .As for "The Church of LaVey", well, the CoS has de facto *been* the "Church of LaVey" for quite some time now .... .[Ammond Shadowcraft, are you reading this? Are you up on the latest details of the court case?] 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Diane Vera Area: Base of Set To: The Sinistar 4 Jul 92 13:34:28 Subject: Tech problem solved? Sent UpdReq On July 3, I wrote you a message on Purgatory titled "Tech problems (again!)" alerting you to the recent one-way transmission of messages from Purgatory to BaphoNet. .I also told Tony Iannotti about this problem. He tells me he has fixed it. .If you get this message, the problem is indeed fixed. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Vitriol Area: Base of Set To: Ammond Shadowcraft 1 Jul 92 19:25:14 Subject: Re: SATAN???? Sent UpdReq -=> Ammond Shadowcraft sent a message to Frc on 29 Jun 92 08:44:00 <=- -=> Re: SATAN???? <=- AS> I always wonder what the man Jesus did with his libido. I'll AS> bet you he masturbated quite a bit. Or perhaps he dallied with AS> those hookers he consorted with? You know, it's not really sex AS> is you get a blow job with your clothes on. Hehehe... "Eatin' ain't cheatin'!" _O_ | ... EXCEED! EXCEED! 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Charles Nemo Area: Base of Set To: Nrrys 4 Jul 92 14:53:04 Subject: Vampyre Echo Rec'd Sent UpdReq N> Northern Lights, which is down now, was the N> originating BBS of the Vampyre N> echo. Lady Byron no longer has local access to the N> echos. Bummer, man! Indeed that is! I had picked up a few worthwhile tidbits, and things were just starting to get interesting. Would she be amenable to using PC Pursuit ($30 fee to join, and then $30 per month for 30 hours per month of non-prime-time access to long distance lines) or alternatively to appointing another moderator so that the whole thing doesn't "die"? 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718