From: Tom Hupfer Area: Base of Set To: Ammond Shadowcraft 3 May 92 12:11:58 Subject: Re: satan UpdReq Hi Ammond! JM>> In Luke 6:27, "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do JM>> good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for JM>> those who mistreat you." Luke is speaking of man. AS> Speaking for myself, the Bible is nothing more than primate AS> excrement on plant fiber. (Like lower animals marking their territory with AS> excrement humans mark their mental territory with inky excrement on paper.) ! But I believe there's more behind... It is possible (and the known life of Jesus points to this) that Jesus really get enlightment. In his lifetimes he had the problem to told the stupid people what he discovered in the best way he could. His followrs (also stupid) falsify this uncomplete words to stories and ideas they and the stupid people could understand and take effects in their minds. And the result is the religion. If you try to give your enlightments to a lot of people without any basic knowledge the same will happen. People take the parts they need and don't worry about the (greater) rest. Problems raised higher in christianity because the people which spread theideas of jesus did not know the essenz of the things jesus tolds. And jesus didn't realize the principles of true religion: You never never never could enlighten people which are too 'normal'. They only ask for a leadership and don't care about the content as long as this leader give them what they believe to need. So in case of trouble the christians will look into the bible and want to get comfort. Their undifferenced minds will get comfort (Hey - my enemy have to love me!!! ) - but when things are alright they don't act in the same way they demanded yust before.From Jesus followers up to now they didn't preach the content of the knowledge of jesus - they sell a religion based on empty (because they could not be understood) sentences of a man called jesus in a way they could reach the maximum mass of people. Jewish liked their enemies - they were persecuted through the centuries. Christians (after the religion was etablished) would have joined the same destiny if they had done the things written in the bible and so they did a great thing: They became (and are still) shizophrenic. In one way they read the sentences like the one abve - but after leaving this mental world they act like before, like all the people have acted through the history. What's the moral of this story (sorry - german phrase in english looks little pervers ;-) ): every religion has no truth as long as people don't go the same way as their spiritual leader - and this don't could happen normaly (it semm's to work better in he far east ;-)) Greetings (and I hope my bad (but meanwhile better) language could be understood). TOM. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Tom Hupfer Area: Base of Set To: Jeff Mccord 3 May 92 12:41:34 Subject: Re: satan UpdReq Hi Jeff! AS>> Since all Gods are illusionary you've fooled yourself. Easy AS>> to do isn't it?? B^) JM> You seem to "think" you know a lot, don't you. I suspect that you JM> don't believe in a God, do you? Well, like I said, you are free to your JM> opinion, and I guess we can found what is the TRUTH when we die. I hope, JM> for your sake, that God isn't true! I think he knows more than you although: - you could pray and praying is a kind of meditation + but you always go to the same point and don't ask what's behind! pray 'open minded' and you'll get more (or is this forbidden by your religion and every new perception must be a satanic work???) - you could know more about the truth + why waiting till your death? - you believe in a god of love and understandning + but you impute to your God that he will damn him? So I hope for you that you know your god very good and made no mistakes in understanding and interpreting him - maybe you will die and your god acts in an other way as you believe (you will get trouble with him ;-) ). TOM. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Tom Hupfer Area: Base of Set To: Pale Rider 3 May 92 12:58:02 Subject: Re: satan UpdReq PR> I will only have a small, up to three bedroom house. I won't lie PR> elegantly, because I would rather help Hahaha - three bedrooms? Do you change your bed during the night? wait... PR> In fact, I have even thought about living with PR> the homeless in the shelters, like the pastor and voluteers at Set Free PR> Ministries in Anaheim, California do. ... one of the hardcored! So wait until the moneymonkey catched you and you will say: 'The more I have, the more I could help poor People' Your church handles it this way and appealed to god!!! PR> If I was to give up my computer, how would I get in touch with ministries PR> all over the nation that are only set up on computer systems like Manna PR> Systems? How would I be able to make computer programs like for cataloging PR> books for churches like my wn? If I was to sell my computer, how would I be PR> able to make accompaniment tapes for the Christian community, without MIDI PR> stuff? Ahhh!!! The process already begins! The more you get.... AS>> Until then you lie to us and don't even know you are lying. PR> I do not lie to you guys, in fact, I even agree with the Satanists PR> sometimes. Unless you truly know what is contained in God's Word and what PR> it means, you shouldn't call me a liar or hypocrite. No - you lie to yourself so you can't see how you lie to others. Take care of yourself. TOM. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718