From: Nekhekh Area: RPSTOVAL To: Gerald Del Campo 8 Jul 92 21:45:10 Subject: IS THIS MACHINE RECORDING... UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Gerald, it's been a short time. Glad to see you could make into the net for the great copyright debate. Per your request, I am addressing the various questions you had regarding several projects here in this echo. 1. I hope to be up your way in Early September. Traveling during the Labor Day weekend might be a bit much, so I am aim for the weekend after that. 2. Currently, we are working on various rituals, Notably Star Ruby very soon, with a few participants hinting at using the original form of this ritual as found in Liber 333, with a few alterations. I often, myself, have problems seeing the formula that AC used of the Phallus as symbol for Will. This might be estranging potential members of the Order who were not born with one of these items (or perhaps I've gotten to symbolic, and AC's literalness for such situations being "If you don't have a phallus, borrow one from a close friend". I often thinking of the point in the Qabalistic Cross in this ritual, at which the Phallus is touched, as dealing more with the Muludhara Chakra, especially since the word "Soi" is uttered when one touches the point of the Ajna chakra. 3. We will be covering Reguli and Israfel later one. Hope to hear from you soon... Love is the law, love under will. Nekhekh 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718