From: Skull Area: THE_OASIS To: Paul Hume 2 Apr 95 11:59:30 Subject: Re: Questions :) UpdReq -=> Thus was quoth by Julia Phillips to Skull <=- JP> Greetings Skull! JP> 18 Mar 95 22:30, Skull wrote to Julia Phillips: JP>> Paul Hume has written previously on "The Path of the Professed Mystic" JP>> (excellent stuff... beg him for a copy if you haven't seen it), but JP>> what about the movement itself, and where it is going? S> If it is technically posible for me to find and beg Paul for a copy S> I will most surely will genuflect until I wear out :-)} JP> Best thing is to send him a message in Witchcraft or The Oasis (both JP> echoes on NUITnet, which Ian carries), and ask him if he still has it. JP> B*B JP> Julia MM Paul, In line with this above message I would like to see if Paul Hume is still out there somewhere.;-)} Paul if it is at all possible to find a copy of The Path OfThe Profesed Mystic, would you please consider posting me a copy ? If Julia Philips recomends something then I respect her judgement that it is a good thing. I would really appreciate it verry much Paul ! If that isn't enough of a grovel please let me know :-)} Thanks in anticipation. MP & BB Skull. ... Works In Practice, But Will It Work In Theory? 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Fir 4 Apr 95 06:19:38 Subject: Re: MARS DIRECT! UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > I'd been doing one of my better imitations of angry young man. > I was thinking while driving home from a family reunion thing that > a Mars transit might be good for working thru anger . Weren't Sol and Luna both in Aries when Mars went direct? I told Tam I thought that was the reason I'd been doing the blood-and-fire thang lately, and she said, "Suuuuure--blame the planets!" LOL. Tell ya what, the pre-Sunrise Mars attunement thang I just got done doing sure did have a nice, *smooth* martial feel to it. ;> I think I'm ready to kick ass without taking the names, again. Hehehe. > Only in my heart. Can't justify the airfare at the moment. If I notice your astral body parked in a corner of the Temple, I'll be sure to wave or something! ;> > Their balefire, separate and distinct from their maypole ritual, is > usually well done. One year, they had woman at each of the quarters > start the fire by shooting flaming arrows into it. It sounds marvellously creative! Think I missed out on some fun, skipping the whole neo-pagan thang and going straight from yoga to C.M. My closest Wiccan friend is now busy learning more about Native American stuff and seems to be leaving traditional Wiccan stuff behind for the most part, but boy she had some wild stories to tell about the Lesbian Dianic Coven she was involved with before moving back to San Diego!! Hmm...my second-closest Wiccan friend is now expressing much more of an interest in C.M.--is Uranus in Aquarius maybe affecting everyone toward interest in exploring diverse paths, ya think maybe? > My Dad suggested I might like San Francisco over San Diego. > Suggested San Diego is a retirement town, LOL. Never been to > San Francisco as an adult. Hmm, I don't think San Diego is a retirement town--Navy town is what I usually hear, and there's some truth to that! You just gotta know the 'right' people and it can be way fun to live here. Can't beat the weather! :> > Well they're both benefic planets so it's got to be good! I'll take > a look in a new book I got that's specifically about conjunctions. Jupiter just went retrograde--sob, sob! :'{ I'll have to really step up my Jupiter-based invocations and work up some extra enthusiasm, I guess... . I have heard something about a Jupiter/Venus close conjunct as being not such a good thing, as the Lesser Benefactor 'energy' will act to tone down the 'Greater Benefactor energy' or something like that, but this is one of those cases where astro-duncehood is leading me to my own conclusions, some of em no doubt pretty bizarre, but hey, I'm having fun, so what the heck! ;> ttyl, will think about ya during Holy Daze! Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718