From: Fir Area: THE_OASIS To: Rose Dawn 1 Apr 95 22:13:02 Subject: Mars Direct! UpdReq HI Rose! Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. RD >I was overjoyed when Mars went direct! I got a really needed boost. I'd been doing one of my better imitations of angry young man. I was thinking while driving home from a family reunion thing that a Mars transit might be good for working thru anger . RD >Have you talked to anyof the Austin guyz? Nope but I got a new issues of The Scarlet Letter today. I hadn't missed an issue after all. RD >though. Any chance of your being out this-a-way for Holy Daze? Only in my heart. Can't justify the airfare at the moment. RD >Albuquerque at Beltaine sounds doable if you RD >start planning now. Their balefire, separate and distinct from their maypole ritual, is usually well done. One year, they had woman at each of the quarters start the fire by shooting flaming arrows into it. RD> Bast statues *are* fiscally responsible! I'm sure Bast thinks so! ;-) RD >Well, I think *every* sane person should move to Southern RD >California==but that may be just *me*. ;> My Dad suggested I might like San Francisco over San Diego. Suggested San Diego is a retirement town, LOL. Never been to San Francisco as an adult. RD >I've got a pretty close Venus-Jupiter conjunct. Still trying to RD >figure out what it means...the Well they're both benefic planets so it's got to be good! I'll take a look in a new book I got that's specifically about conjunctions. Love is the law, love under will. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718