From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Fir 20 Mar 95 06:45:54 Subject: Re: PLUTO RETRO UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Howdy Fir, > It's been a busy week or I would have answered this sooner. Ditto back atcha! It's been tiring but fun trying to balance the compartments of my life. ;> Thought of you at the recent Equinox gathering, BTW...just thought I'd mention it. ;> > Venus is not a planet I have a strong affinity with. Perhaps since > it's so close to my Uranus (within a 1 degree conjunction) I have a > hard time isolating its energy. I've been having some interest from > men locally which is easy to attribute to the Pluto/Venus transit, > but nothing worth investing the time to investigate in IMO. As you know, I'm a real astro-dunce. Still, it seems as though a Venus-Uranus conjunct wouldn't be *too* awful difficult in terms of energy-separation. Is it just that you're not interested enough to pursue; or do you think it's the closeness of conjunction, or the two planets in question have something that makes it inherently difficult to isolate? > One gent might have been fun from an astrologicaly perspective. > Another Leo, his interest was in his Mars conjunct my Venus, whereas > I noticed his Sun conjunct my Pluto. Did you pursue the investigation any further? > If I was in your shoes, I'd be more inclined to 'blame' the recent > init. A lot of the 'stuff' going on seems definitely related to the recent init, good stuff and not-fun stuff alike, but there are some life issues that seem to be manifesting strangely--almost like a 'Saturn return' type situation--and the way they pop up is 'different' from the post-init experiences. All in all, IInd degree ain't as awful as I'd feared. So far it seems that a lot of attentiveness and surprisingly little effort on my part are able to smooth out the imbalanced and out-of-kilter Lifethangz. I suspect it's a matter of expectations--First Degree issues were actually a *lot* tougher for me to deal with, probably because so many people I know enjoyed the hell out of their post-First experiences and had a lot more trouble with post-Second, so I was set up for a fall by paying attention to others' experiences instead of my own in the former instance, and prepared for things to be much rougher than they turned out to be in the latter. Once I got off my lazy butt and resumed working on things, I found existence to be pure joy yet again. Even the sucky parts! ;> > Well you seem to benefit sexually no matter what the planet . > An astologer once mentioned that Pluto square Mars was an aspect > conducive to rape. Maybe every planet *but* Pluto! =:o LOL. Actually, I haven't finished up my personal outer planet sephirotic ritual doo-dahs yet, so haven't had a chance to experiment that way, as I was with the inner planets. I'll report when this has been accomplished. ;> Have you known any men with Pluto square Mars? My suspicion would be that various forms of sexual aggression, rather than necessarily rape, could be an effect of the aspect, and that could be an interesting thing to look into... . > Not exactly. Pluto has a sexual side, which I didn't go looking > for but it found me . Pluto as a benefactor in the 8th house > sense of legacies. Sounds pretty neat! I do remember hearing about Pluto as a guardian of many treasures--had thought of that in a more symbolic sense, but literal would be nice, fer-sher. My own legacy experience of last year came on the heels of a series of Jupiter workings. It was a very inspirational and welcome coincidence, or a bitchin magical result; dunno which and don't care too much. Causing coincidences to occur in conformity with Will is jest fine with me! ;> It seems to me that all the planets have a sexual side which can manifest very strongly with a little exploration, just in very diverse ways. Does it seem this way to you as well? > An aside, I recently picked up Leilah Wendell's _The Book of Azrael_ > and I'm looking forward to reading about her views on a relationship > with the 'Angel of Death'. She's certainly a very trippy lady! What'd you think of the book? She had another one that was pretty intriguing, can't think of the title at the moment though. >RD> Last I heard, Tuesday nights at 11 p.m. > > That's too late for me, even if it is an astrology conference. It's too late for me, too. I think it's too late for everybody! Let's all gang up on him and see if we can get him to rearrange his schedule--I really want to get my astro-knowledge a bit more up to par, and think an online conference with lots of different folx giving input and suggestions would be an ace way to go about it, but it obviously won't work if nobody shows up! ;> Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718