From: Christeos Pir Area: THE_OASIS To: Fir 4 Feb 95 10:27:52 Subject: Chat Rec'd UpdReq -=> Fir sent a message to Christeos Pir on 03 Feb 95 10:42:10 <=- -=> Re: Chat <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Fi> I never saw this msg from you until now. Electronic constipation is such a bitch. Fi> Received the packet intact. Thanks! Is 'This Old Temple' coming Fi> back? In case you didn't see my other msg, lots of quality stuff in Fi> there. Glad you like it. (No, I didn't see the other one.) That's up to Bro. Thumbs... I've hinted, but he's really busy right now. I'm trying to get an article on Enochian Voodoo from Sor. Chen, but she's real busy too. She says she might be able to send a sample ritual, as long as it's prefaced with a note that it's only an example, and not a one-size-fits-all thang. Fi> Haven't seen that one. Read the standard ones like _Custer Died Fi> for Your Sins_ and _In the Spirit of Crazy Horse_. Vine Deloria's Fi> stuff. Argh, it's been a while. I'm probably mixing up book titles Fi> with song titles. No, that's right. _Custer..._ is Deloria, _...Crazy Horse_ is Matthiessen; then there's Dee Brown's _Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee_ (and in a different vein, try his _Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow_), Angie Debo's _And Still The Rivers Run_ among other titles, and the classics: Black Elk, Lame Deer, Sun Chief, _Seven Arrows_, etc. Fi> John Trudell was always a delight to listen to. He used to be so Fi> visionary. Russell Means didn't impress me. I never met Dennis Fi> Banks. I saw Russell at U of Ill back in the mid 70's -- he gave a pretty good lecture/talk/rant. Fi> The movie Thunderheart was hard for me to watch the first time because Fi> I recognized so many of the story lines. I drew a parallel between Fi> the school teacher (?) and Anna Mae. No chit. Have you seen Pow Wow Highway or War Party? Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... as the Lord of Silence is hidden in the buds of the lotus. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: THE_OASIS To: Christeos Pir 12 Feb 95 23:03:32 Subject: Re: CHAT UpdReq Hi Christeos, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > No bid deal, it was just a Yule card. Thanks for the thought. > Yeah, I've backed off a lot from my NA period. Can't even remember > the last time I smoked my pipe. I wasn't into pipes. More sweatlodges. I dated a gent who ran sweats. I still carry tobacco in the car glove box and keep it in the house. Also often pack it when I travel. > (Speaking > of him, have you read any of his other books... The Snow Leopard, > or At Play In The Fields Of The Lord -the movie version had > Tom Waits in it!- for instance?) I _Loved_ The Snow Leopard! Haven't read the other. TTYL Love is the law, love under will. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718