From: Christeos Pir Area: THE_OASIS To: Rose Dawn 6 Jan 95 20:51:02 Subject: Re: 7TH GRADE Rec'd UpdReq -=> Rose Dawn sent a message to Christeos Pir on 03 Jan 95 13:15:19 <=- -=> Re: Re: 7TH GRADE <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. RD> Holidaze are over for home-study 7th Graders too now...back to work 4 Hmph... Jaz better get boys out of her head and school back into her priorities -- she brought home an "interim" the other day: she has a 32% average in Social Studies, including four 0%s for assignments not turned in. We had a LONG and tearful 'chat.' RD> As a Xmas gift, my landlord fixed the heater. Mighty white of him. But you're in SoCal, you shouldn't need heat! It's been in the teens overnight the last couple of nights, with highs in the low 30's. Less windchill, of course. RD> ::sigh:: I re-subscribed to call wasting in preparation for getting RD> the wiring for a second line done, and seem to be having some trouble RD> disabling it for *modem* calls. ...get kicked offline every morning by RD> our latest obscene phone caller . He's not even a *creative* RD> obscene phone caller! Aggravating. But all I do is tell the comm program to prefix every call with "*70," (including the comma, which tells the modem to pause long enough to let the phone company's computer execute the block before dialing the rest of the number). RD> Does Jasmine babysit? Tami tried it--she'd rather RD> sweep floors--LOL! No, it's all she can do just to keep her own shit together. (Can you tell I'm still irritated/disappointed?) RD> There's more where that came from too. Tam and I 'collaborated' on an RD> article about home study for a local rag, and she's getting her *own* Qool deal. If I get stuck, can I get you to send me a copy of your Chakra 101 series for the newsletter? RD> April 15, OTOH, will *not* be fun for us 'self-employed' types. :/ Oh, like it's Disneyland for the rest of us? RD> Ashburn's near Dulles, eh? Kewl! :> You can pick us up at the RD> airport? ;> No prob... just say when! Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... Also young boys shall pour wonderful wines for thee, 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718