From: Christeos Pir Area: THE_OASIS To: Rose Dawn 11 Dec 94 17:05:22 Subject: 7TH GRADE UpdReq -=> Rose Dawn sent a message to Christeos Pir on 03 Dec 94 10:01:04 <=- -=> Re: 7TH GRADE <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. RD> How's Jasmine liking middle school? :> Hah. The REAL difference between what you're providing and public school isn't in the classwork or the quality of the teaching, it's in the lack of time spent comparing clothes, jewelry and boyfriends! Me: How was school? Jaz: mmmphmumblemumble Me: Well, what happened today? Jaz: I told Jennifer that I liked Adam, and Samantha like heard, and like she's going with Adam, and she's really mad at me, and like I don't care, but howcome everyone else has a boyfriend but like me? Me: I don't know, dear... I guess the boys just don't know what's good. Do you have any homework? Jaz: Oops, I forgot my math book. Can I call Samantha and see if she can come over and bring hers? Me: I thought you were mad at eachother? Jaz: ::sigh:: You just don't understand. RD> Yesterday Tam and I had our first meeting with the home school lady, & Great! Can you do correspondence class as well? How long are you gonna do this? I mean, through High Stool too, or just Middle? RD> And *I* certainly would never try to seize her pentagram RD> earrings...unless it's cuz I wanna wear them. };> Heh! RD> It would sure be ace if you, Alma, and Jas could all come out RD> this-a-way for a visit...we'd love to meet you, and I'm sure Tam and RD> Jasmine could have a great time meditating on Tarot trumps and talking RD> bout cute boyz together. ;> Hmmm...maybe sometime this coming spring? It'd be great, but I don't know. Alma's talking about _Northern_ Calif., or possibly back to NOLA, though where the money's to come from is beyond me! And a friend's mother has a timeshare in the Bahamas for a week and has asked us (all we'd need is airfare and meals)... IOW, who knows? But it'd be fun, fer sherr. Veremos... Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... Only if ye are sorrowful, or weary, or angry, or discomforted; 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718