From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Christeos Pir 3 Dec 94 10:01:04 Subject: 7TH GRADE UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. How's Jasmine liking middle school? :> Yesterday Tam and I had our first meeting with the home school lady, & it went ace. I've changed my mind about home study...I'm all for it, and wish all parents had the opportunity. She's testing above grade level in just about everything, and got an 'Excellent student' tag on the Official Home Study Report Card. :> We even called Grandma, who was very proud, hehehe! When she gets bored with the course outlined in the book, we make up assignments that fit the requirements and still count as interesting, like the comparative religions doo-dah with the EGC Sacraments...that'll take a while to complete, but the home study woman was *extremely* impressed by the notes she's got so far...LOL, the assignment's doing double-duty, she's also getting credit for Computer Lab on it, since she used the computer & modem to access Tau A's Sacrament posts on the Hriliu echo. ;> And *I* certainly would never try to seize her pentagram earrings...unless it's cuz I wanna wear them. };> It is making her a bit fundie though. :/ She yells at me when I 'forget' Will...heh, as a side benefit, we actually have more 'meals' than we used to! It would sure be ace if you, Alma, and Jas could all come out this-a-way for a visit...we'd love to meet you, and I'm sure Tam and Jasmine could have a great time meditating on Tarot trumps and talking bout cute boyz together. ;> Hmmm...maybe sometime this coming spring? ;> Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718