From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Fir 14 Nov 94 09:59:36 Subject: Re: ECHOS ETC.CF430 UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. >> did the text get eaten? ;> I'm not really sure what "Echos Etc. >> CF430" would refer to, and am too worn out from recent feasting and >> rejoicing, to drag out the dusty old Gematria 101 textbooks in >> search of some possible clever meaning. ;> > > LOLOL. I needed that laugh Rose! Glad to oblige. ;> C.F. could conceivably refer to 'Russell'...or I spoze maybe to Cheth-Pe, which would really make it C.P., which could refer to Christeos Pir, or Centre of Pestilence. Or Fence-Mouth. Don't really wanna touch *that* one!! ==:o And 430, of course, is the enumeration of Nephesch, 'covered with mist; darkness; twilight,' 'Concealed' and 'Dew' . Concealed within the Nephesch is Christeos Pir! Leap over the Fence, drink the Dew of Immortality, read C.F. Russell, run naked, drink beer! Think we're ready for the MoT Oath? };> > I don't know where the CF430 came from either. I hadn't been on > a board that used Maximus for some time. Couple that with the fact > that my monitor is fading out and somehow I saved you a msg I didn't > even write. Ruh roh! A cosmic message fer-sher then! =:o I wonder which one of us it was *really* directed toward though? > Did you tell the boys congrats for me? (Remember, we're on a > public echo now ) LOL! I conveyed your best wishes, yes. Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718