From: Nachash Area: THE_OASIS To: Christeos Pir 19 May 94 15:43:02 Subject: Greetings UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. CP> IT LIVES!!! YES!!! CP> Where the Hades have you been? Are you back regularly, or just an CP> occasional drop-by? Let me answer your second question first: I am back semi-regularly via Sandra's _ShadowRider_ system. My phone was cut off many moons ago and that, along with being without gainful employment at the time, dealt the modem a serious KO. Combine that with the things going on in my personal life, and the result is my lengthy absence from the net. Let me unequivocally state that contrary to rumor, I did _not_ convert to the Southern Baptist Church. CP> Alma and I are taking our Firsts this coming Sat. at William Blake CP> Camp (our "home base" so to speak), and I'm the new Camp Secretary. Congratulations Brother, and please give my regards to Sister Alma. I am tempted to warn you about the goat; but in so doing I would violate the oaths of my degree.... As soon as I am able to bring myself dues current I am going to take Third, most likely in Birmingham or Atlanta. CP> Have you got Chen's new address and/or phone? She owes me a letter, CP> but I know she's been busy, and going through changes (I guess you CP> know about that?), etc. I have not been in contact with Chen since the day I contacted you about helping get the BP's printed as soon as I moved back to Memphis. I had heard via Fr. Almost that she was having to move but thats all. Since the communication breakdown, I am not exactly sure on what terms our relationship stands and am prepared to make the first move to reopening the channels. I have the original pastel of the Master of the Temple card from the Enochian Tarot Deck which she gave me for Xmas hanging besides my altar, so hardly a day goes by that I don't think of her.... CP> Netmail me if you can. I will have to talk to Sandra about access to netmail, although I can currently receive netmail via her system and would like to talk to you voice if you can get your # to me or vice-versa. Love is the law, love under will. NChSh 358 ... Papa Gede bel Ga'con! L'habille tout en noi'! Pou'l monte au Palais! ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718