From: Melissa Bech Area: THE_OASIS To: Irv Koch 3 Apr 94 18:17:00 Subject: Re: TWISTED UpdReq Thank you so much for the education on PODS points, etc. I printed it out, so when my attendant in charge of computer matters gets a chance we can go over it and ask any fine-tuning kinds of questions, like what is your phone number etc... Thanks also for the informative post on CAW. I am an Aphrodite worshipper, as is Joe, but I'm afraid he's not happy with me lately (I made a very funny, but poorly-received remark about small-potatoes, animal-mutilating cult leaders which I'm afraid he took rather personally). Probably best to sort that one out in person, if we ever meet. I'm not really in a position to start a nest here, even though it sounds like I've completed much of the required reading! I am more inclined to illuminate sacred texts than lead ritual...though I have done so many times in the past. But, CAW sounds sort of like ADF in structure and they both seem to have a goal they are working toward and so on (I was in ADF for a year and I really like some of the goals and people involved). AS for high school, the boy I dated is still alive and I spoke with him only a year ago (for the first time since 1980). It's funny how synchron- icity works. He lived through having the same kind of brain tumor my first son died from in 1982. Very conservative, very handsome in that James Dean sort of way (with a wider gap between the front top teeth). Drove an antique Austin Healy bug-eyed Sprite (British racing green, of course). Voted Best Looking in our senior class, then refused to have his photo taken for the yearbook. Smoked Marlboros and snuck me out of study hall to go ride horses in the valley of the river that runs off the glacier on Mt. Rainier. Taught me to target shoot. Hated Hippies. I'm afraid too many details will spoil the illusion... ... Catch the Blue Wave! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: THE_OASIS To: All 5 Apr 94 21:11:14 Subject: SHADOWPLAY UpdReq The latest edition of Shadowplay is now out - #27. There is an exciting Nevill Drury article on the art of Rosaleen Norton, A.O. Spare, and H.R. Giger; one on Paganism in Germany (from both an American and German perspective); on the Magickal Voice by Alex Williams; on Trance, Regression and Past Life Recall by Raven Earling, on the Color Symbolism in Malkuth by Chris Scott - as well as feature articles such as NPI - News of Pagan Interest - and Bill Beattie's music reviews. Bill also has a filk song based on Gwyddion's Spring Strathspey, called King Strathspey - being about Alex Sanders. The price for a single issue is $6.00 to Rhea Loader at P.O. Box 95657, Seattle WA 98145. If you have any questions about Shadowplay, either write to Rhea or post me back here (I'm on staff). (Cross-posted to Oasis, Mundane, and Pagan for Sale) 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718