From: Gerald Del Campo Area: THE_OASIS To: Mors Justi 23 Aug 92 15:49:40 Subject: Re: Re. Herbal Freedom UpdReq In a message dated 20 Aug 92 22:30:39, Mors Justi wrote: MJ> Ye Gods and Goddesses and things that go WURFLE!, there seems to MJ> be a lot of 1984 bouncing around, yes no? Seems like everything I get MJ> into, Congress is making a move to severely curtail what it is, how it's MJ> done and who can do it! It is truly frightening. I have often thought about having American flags made in the flashing colors of the original; since America now represents the exact opposite of what our forefathers had intended :/ MJ> I say, Jefferson be rollin' so fast and furious that if they connected a MJ> generator to his headstone we couyld power the whole of the continent! Yeah, except that the Department of Energy would shut him down, since they have the monopoly on energy... mainly nuclear. MJ> I say, let's do what he wanted us to do, throw the reprobates out and MJ> start over from scratch! Okay. You have my attention. How? By voting? Well, voting is a truly important function, as it allows us to send a message to the White House. However, if Bush is re-elected I will have to question the authenticity of the vote count... I would call it a fixed race; because it is inconcievable to me that there is enough ignorance and sheep mentality in this country to actually forgive this man for all of the damage he has caused during the four years he had. "I want to be the environmental president." "I want to be the education president." "Read my lips: 'No more taxes'." Then, of course, there is that little dispute in the Middle East; where for the first time in history an American President decided to wage war on another country against the wishes of Congress. Vote. Love is the Law. Gerald ... RPSTOVAL Oasis: Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718