From: Kayla Block Area: Night Side To: Rigor Mortis 3 Jul 94 16:21:36 Subject: Re: Fango' Convention UpdReq 93 rigor mortis! sorry for the delay in my reply. i haven't been 'around' much lately. RM> I managed to snag one of "Coenobium's" business cards RM> so that I can possibly send them something in the that's good. i may want to snag that from you some time. RM> mentioned she used the modem a bit, but that was as RM> far as that conversation seemed to get....Maybe she'll RM> show up somewhere.... just the other day, i noticed that an old business partner/acquaintance of mine (we used to run a club together), has an internet account. found out because i 'oversaw' someone flaming him. ;> so, i guess you never know who you can run into out in 'cyberspace'! KB> with some things that i've been trying to get together for awhile, KB> (namely my tantric skull altar), RM> Sounds interesting, how long have you been attempting to assemble it?... i've had one disastrous attempt using some stuff called 'mold-it'. :( that was about a month or so ago. but, i've been contemplating trying to put it together for several months now. i still haven't had a chance to go see the guy that i met at fango about making it either because my car has been dead for over a week. :( but, i'm hoping to have it back within a few days, so i'm hoping to hook up with the guy in a week or so. RM> You did get to see "Rocket Boy" dance didn't RM> you?...That was of course the pivotal highlight of the RM> weekend, that all other highlights were based ....}:) LOL, no i'm afraid that i missed his dance. i heard them announce it, but i couldn't figure out where it was happening at. i did spend some time talking to the guy though. what a weirdo!!! wonder if he makes his living doing 'rocket boy'? 93, --kayla 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Kayla Block Area: Night Side To: The Sinistar 3 Jul 94 16:28:42 Subject: Re: Fangoria Convention UpdReq 93 sinistar, TS> Yeah, most of them are pretty good. Traces of Death is TS> the worst of the "real death" movies I've ever seen... TS> Gorotica is pretty lame though, as is the Burning TS> Moon... just got a catalog from 'deep red collection: home of the chunkblower' today. i think it has the 'traces of death' video in there, along with some other stuff that's probably a bit more to my taste. ;> TS> first time for two shows in the same city/same year. TS> Most of the time they rotate to another city. (Usually TS> Dallas for November)... it was sounding like 2 l.a. shows, but who knows... 93, --kayla 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718