From: Rose Dawn Area: Night Side To: Rilluin 6 Aug 93 08:53:40 Subject: Re: MCDONALD'S ZOMBIES UpdReq > -> Hey, kids, don't try this one at home! Didja tell the customer? > -> Say...."Sir, this breast hit the floor, but we washed it..." I > -> mean....eeeew..... > > Well, we never got any complaints, but we never told... > Surprisingly, our restaurant had the highest marks in the county > when > the health inspector came through on his surprise visits... Well, I think that as long as the individual washes her breasts after they hit the floor, no harm done! A little perfume is a nice addition. I guess the health department would be concerned only with what happens AFTER the breasts hit the floor. Although in a restaurant, it may be a little kinky--this IS the 20th Century and all that. ;> 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Kayla Block Area: Night Side To: Jonathan Corwin 7 Aug 93 00:33:32 Subject: PC 7/? UpdReq 93 jonathon, JC> Take a look at the tagline if that's coming through JC> on your BBS echo (I see a Mysteria origin from your JC> message, eg). hmmm....???? if you're replying to my request from Fra.: Apfelmann regarding the # of the board he is calling from, then my response would be, "Fra.: Apfelmann's tagline doesn't include a phone #). otherwise, i'm not sure what you mean here.??? thanks, though. 93, ---kayla 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Christeos Pir Area: Night Side To: Rose Dawn 7 Aug 93 09:18:54 Subject: Re: VOODOO ZOMBIES! UpdReq -=> Rose Dawn sent a message to Josh Norton on 30 Jul 93 09:10:09 <=- -=> Re: Re: VOODOO ZOMBIES! <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. RD> I was an innocent young underaged waitress at a beer bar in College RD> Park, MD, and thought it'd be cool to slide a pitcher down the length Hehe... wasn't the Starlight, was it? ;-) Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir ... therefore was he shamed and spake no more. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Christeos Pir Area: Night Side To: Rose Dawn 7 Aug 93 09:21:26 Subject: Re: VAMPIRES UpdReq -=> Rose Dawn sent a message to Christeos Pir on 02 Aug 93 10:07:55 <=- -=> Re: Re: VAMPIRES <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. RD> _Easyriders_, February 1985 issue... Oh sure, you wait til _after_ I give them all away to say that! RD> If that's not enough you'd best save your pennies and visit RD> the Holy Coast! ;> Not anytime soon, alas. Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir ... Glorious, glorious, glorious art Thou, O Self of myself. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Fra.: Apfelmann Area: Night Side To: AShTON 4 Aug 93 21:52:32 Subject: Chaos Magick UpdReq Hi Ashton, > Got a snail address for RIOT? ChaosBox, Stettbacher Tal 43, 64342 Seeheim Germany With fractalic greetings and laughter * Fra.: Apfelmann * 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Fra.: Apfelmann Area: Night Side To: * 4 Aug 93 23:29:40 Subject: PC 15/? UpdReq EXAMPLE BANISHING There follows an example Banishing ritual that illustrates these three sections. OCTARINE Pure Magic RED BLACK War Magic Death Magic ORANGE BLUE Thinking Magic Wealth Magic PURPLE or SILVER GREEN Sex Magic Love Magic YELLOW Ego Magic OCTOMATIC BANISHING This is a banishing sequence based on the Eight rays of the Chaosphere as facets of self/magical expression, showing eight different areas of magical activity (see Liber Chaos by Pete Carrol for a further exposition of these themes). Follow the sequence in the diagram above. The direction of Pure magick can be taken as East. 1. Begin facing East and stand, arms by your sides, head tilied slightly upwards, breathing slowly and regularly. Clear your mind of thoughts. Reach upwards with your right hand breathing in, pause, and then bring it down the center line of your body whilst breathing out, visualizing a beam of white light passing down throught your body, from above your head to below your feet. Next, turn your head to the left and point with your left hand, then turn to your right and stretch your right arm out, forming a Tau Cross - breath in, hold, and breathe out, visualizing a ray of white light running across your body, from left to right. Then, whilst breating in, bring your arms across your body so that they are stretched out in front of you, with hands reaching out at chest level. Exhale, and visualize a circle of light around your body. Then, inhale, bringing your hands backwards and fold them across your chest. Breathe out, and visualize a sphere of white light expanding around yourself. Feel yourself to be supercharged with energy, yet at the same time, calm and ready for further action. This completes the first stage of the Banishing, serving to direct attention to one's BodyMind and internal states. 2. Establish the 8 directions of magick. For the first ray, breathe in, and on exhalation, snap fingers or clap hands, visualizing a chaos thunderbolt (or dorje) flashing forth, and declare: 1. Pure Magick - making an appropriate gesture and hurling it outwards. Continue until you have established all 8 'rays': 2. Death Magick 3. Wealth Magick 4. Love Magick 5. Ego Magick 6. Sex Magick 7. Thought Magick 8. War Magick This section severs to establish the 8 directions, demarcating the sacred space, and placing the magician at its center. Then, facing East, raise armes in gesture of invocation and declare: These are my weapons Expressions of my will I grasp them lightly I stand poised, at the centre The Universe dances for my pleasure. To close, run throught the sequence again - but with each inbreath visualize the thunderbolt returning to you. for greater effect, each thunderbolt may be given its appropriate colour. Also, each thunderbolt could 'evolve' into a chaosphere, or a personal servitor-entity which is emblemeatic of that power for you. If you wish to experiment with this Banishing, you should develop it into a form which works best for you. This final declaration is the magician informing himself (and any other who may be listening in) that he is at the center of his magical universe - separate, yet connected. When working, Chaos Magicians traditionally choose one direction as metaphysical east, as the beginning point of any ritual which involves a progression throught a series of directions. PRACTICE A chosen Banishing can be done daily - on awakening, and before retiring. It should be used to open and close any magical activity. In time, one will find that the ritual can be done almost on 'autopilot', and the associateed feelings arise without conscious effort. It should be taken as an encourageing sign if one starts having dreams about Banishing. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Fra.: Apfelmann Area: Night Side To: * 4 Aug 93 23:29:58 Subject: PC 16/? UpdReq RITUAL MASS The key element which is shared by both a religious (i.e. Catholic) Mass and a Mass performed by a magical group is the calling into the Free Area of the power of an entity, and the sharing of the power of the entity by all participants. In a Catholic Mass, the focus of the ritual is the 'miracle' of transubstantiation - the conversion of host and wine into the body and blood of Christ, which the participants consume. In a magical Mass, the modus for sharing the power may be much wider. The chosen entity is invoked into a chosen priestess, who then becomes that entity (with varying degrees of possession). The entity may then deliver a litany, which can be scripted, or be an improvised oracle. The entity may be questioned by those attending, and may answer in any way it chooee fit. It may choose to lead the participants into acts which it sees as appropriate, or empower a prepared sacrament with its energy so that all may partake of its power. Or it may choose to share its power with those present inother ways. In a Mass, it is often useful to have ritual officers who are aware that it is their task, should it be found to be necessary, to banish the entity from its chosen host. It is not unknown for entries to resist departing from a space that they have been called into. When an individual has become deeply possessed, it is some- times necessary to restrain them, and recall them to waking consciousness by forcefully banishing the possessing entity and making the host recall their own identity and whereabouts. In extrem cases, a lustration of water may be necessary to bring them out of the possession trance. I N V O C A T I O N Invocation basically involves calling upon an entity and thereby identifying oneself with it, to the level that one merges with it. This technique can have profound effects, both emotionally and physically, and like any other powerful magical technique, it can be dagerous if not given due care and attention. WHY INVOKE ? For what reason might one desire to bing a goddess, god, or other mythic entity down into oneself ? The multible entities found within polytheisti and pantheistic systems each encapsulate different attributes and qualities. Thus one might desire to invoke Baphomet for inspiration; Pan for ecstasy and heightened sexual arousal; one of the Nornir, for knowledge of the future; Ra-Hoor- Khuit to give a hawk's-eye view of a situation; or Kali, to consume some aspect of self which one wishes to loosen from one's ego-complex. Throught invocation, one might make modifications to one's selves, seek inspiration, or specific knowledge about a certain event or item; develop powers of heightened perception, or feel oneself charged with power which can be used for further magical tasks. Invocations are usually verbal, but are often aided by other symbolic media such as smell, colour, music, lightnig and gestures. All of these are arranged to enable the paticipants to focus awareness upon the subject of the invocation. Invocation tend to result in an ecstatic state, whereby the recipient is so passionately swept up into trance, that some quality or attribute associated with that entity manifests in the person - such as enhanced oracular perception or knowledge of 'hidden lore'. While this ability may be developed by anyone who practises magick, most people don't do it, and thus a magical practitioner may be asked to act as the incarnation of a particular entity as part of an event - or to bring about a similar experience in another person - 'invoking upon someone', as it is known. Invocation serves to heighten dramatic awareness to the exent that the magican, who is identifying with (or being identified as) the mythic figure in question, gains both access to abilities associated with that figure, and temporarliy is able to perform acts beyond his or her normal capacities. Actors often reports a similar experience of becoming so caught up in the character they are portraying, that they find they can sing, dance or perform feats of agility which, while appropriate for that particular character, are beyond their own normal range of ability. It seems that, given appropriate conditions, we are capable of much more than we usually allow ourselves. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718