From: Shabaa Area: Mundane To: Balanone 4 May 97 06:23:36 Subject: Re: ??? UpdReq > On Apr 19, 1997, > Shabaa wrote to Balanone > re: Re: ??? >> On Apr 08, 1997, >> Jim Taylor wrote to All >> re: ??? >> JT> Hello, >> JT> >> JT> Anybody here? >> No, or at least not frequently... > S> Well hello there stranger, long time no type, how goes LHP? > S> Mine has taken some strange twists and turns but I suppose that is > S> probably better summerized as "old hat" in my case eh? > S> Seems the more I open my mouth the more I find myself in > S> contridictions in ways I could not have seen before by purely > S> listening, makes for some interesting self corrections in > S> direction!<> To coin an old phrase that means more that what it > S> really says, "Live and learn"!<> Peace my friend! > And Peace and Strife to you, as appropriate. > (After all, life involves change and strife; "only peace" is death.) Thank you on BOTH counts! > All goes quite well here. I've been busier than a bumblebee in a > forest of flowers, trying to manage life, family, work, and Initiation > all at the same time. I wouldn't have it any other way (though I > wouldn't mind dropping the "work" part of that if I had another > source for funds). Hahaha, I DO know the feeling, trying to squeeze in my own Magick and spiritual growth is tough lately due to there not being enough hours in the day, but somehow I manage to keep growing. Just started a new job myself and got handed a pretty sizeable project right off the git go. Getting ready to go to the sight as I type now! Abreq ad Hbra Shab > Balanone > ... Bother, said Pooh as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. <> 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718