From: Fluent Area: Mundane To: Thomas Izaguirre 11 Jan 97 13:01:40 Subject: Re: O.J. Observation UpdReq Thomas Izaguirre spoke to All TI> I know that this subject has been talked to death, but something occurred t TI> me that I could not help but voice: TI> TI> If this were six to ten years ago, what would be the likelihood that Mr. TI> Simpson would have blamed his wife and her friend's murders on crazed Satan TI> cultists? The facts implicating OJ in the murder are too damn tidy. And the theory about the LAPD framing OJ is also too tidy. The whole *story* smacks of design. The story is too well put together to be true in my opinion. Did he do it? What are the facts? Are there more to the facts than our education allows us to realize? What assumptions have we made? Who are we trusting? These sorts of observations are not useful in a court of law because that law is sometimes a shadow of reality and perception. Bill Clinton said that the sudden rash of church burnings in the southern states and elsewhere may be a "test" of the character of the people of the United States. I wonder what he meant exactly? What possibilities have been ruled out? Why? And who's designing the tests? Who are they intended for? TWA800 sure seems to be puzzle. What test do we have this month? If there are lessons to be taught what ways would they be able to be taught? How do we learn the lessons of history quickly enough to avoid destruction in a world where our technology and potential for enormous mistakes evolves exponentially? "Wait. Worry. Who cares?" - _Millenium_ 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718