From: Bubsy Area: Mundane To: All 4 Aug 94 13:08:32 Subject: thought UpdReq From: bubsy@hrnowl.lonestar.org (Bubsy) Newsgroups: pod.mundane Subject: thought > ----------------------------------------------------------------- > > Greetings: > > The above message was found in the METAPHYSICAL echo. The > Metaphysical Echo is for *Magazine Style Posts ONLY*. If you want > to respond to an article posted in METAPHYSICAL, please do so in > either Magicknet (for Magickal oriented subjects) or Mundane, > whichever is appropriate. > > Failure to do so after repeated warnings can eventually > result in your being barred from these echos. If you have any > problems with this, then respond in the Mundane echo. > > Thank you for you compliance, > > Farrell McGovern /Magicknet > Moderator Magicknet Trio - Mundane > \Metaphysical > > I am also reachable on Usenet/Internet at: ai474@freenet.carleton.ca > or farrellj@pinetree.org > > > * Origin: Solsbury Hill:First Canadian PODSnet node! (93:9631/523) is it just me, or are ALL the posts on here all of the sudden being interrupted by this? i'm not trying to get tossed off the echo, but why are they being ported around and shown as evidence? justa wondering, BUB Freunleaven! ///// // // ///// // // // // // // // // // // // // ///// // // ///// // // // // // // // // // // // // //// //// //// 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: ARAIGUMA Area: Mundane To: LIANA 2 Aug 94 00:15:00 Subject: BUMPTY BUMP UpdReq Ar> Ours didn't seem too fazed by it...but then, they survived two years Ar> in Manhattan, too. Li> The A-Train? Ar> The 1/9 and or 2/3, actually. Li> erk? Lost me, here. Subway lines. the 1 and the 9 were locals, the 2 and 3 express. (actually, we were about halfway between the 1/9/2/3 and the A/C/D lines...) Li> Yep. And she's an ex-retail manager (clothing, no less) as well, but Li> it doesn't stop her from succumbing to the shopping bug! Scary Li> when we take trips together... we have to lock up the ATM cards. Ar> Sounds like me and the spoose in Comic Relief... Li> Ahhhh... you'd love my friend Mike back in Michigan. He wants to be a Li> comic book artist/writer. He's quite good too. His collection fills Li> his basement. It's a library. Goes to the comic shop every week, and Li> now he works at one... lots of discounts! Dangerous... Ar> Oh yes! The therapist I went to in NYC was in a dangerous Ar> neighborhood... Salvation Army, Goodwill, and Hadassah thrift shop all Ar> within two blocks... and there was also the Garment District about ten Ar> blocks away, and the flea market in the neighborhood on weekends... Li> Oooh! There you go... now, were you more inclined to shop before or Li> after your therapy appointment? ;> After, but only because I was usually coming from class/lab/internship, and was pressed for time. I had more time after appointments, usually. B*B Araiguma ... My karma accelerates for dogmas... ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718