From: Mark Drake Area: Mundane To: Albertus Magnus 14 May 94 11:03:00 Subject: TWID UpdReq Hello Albertus! What happened to TWID in Metaphysical? I enjoyed reading it, and haven't seen it lately. Mark 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ace Lightning Area: Mundane To: Spider 14 May 94 23:59:20 Subject: Cognitive Dissonance UpdReq SP>I like to surprise people too. Every July, I get my hair cut short (and >usually in a strange style), then I don't cut it for the rest of the year. >E.g. last year, it was all cut about 1/2 inch long except a very thin tail. >also had stripes shaved in at ONE temple. Since my hair had been >shoulder-length before then, anyone who had known me for only a few months >gasped or screamed. I'm a bundle of contradictions anyway. I'm painfully sh >but one of my favorite pastimes is to wander into a group of people that I >only know one person in and listen to them silently (that's how I got my >nickname). I'm also both sensitive and insensitive at the same time-- I'm >thin-skinned, and empathize deeply when someone tells me hir troubles; yet >am notoriously bad at taking hints. Anyway, nobody asked me what I thought. >:) The only trouble with being unpredictable is that sooner or later, everyone knows you're going to do the "unpredictable" thing in any given situation, so your unpredictability becomes predictable... so every once in a while, do something "NORMAL", and *really* blow their minds... SLMR 2.0 EVERYONE is weird. Some of us are proud of it. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ace Lightning Area: Mundane To: Alpha Wolf 14 May 94 23:59:22 Subject: LYCANTHROPY UpdReq AW>I know what you mean! I tried it (Wolf Dancing) to a tape of crickets that >chirp in a "perfect" rythem. It worked! But then I detected "intruders" >around me, and blacked out for about 1/2 hour. That's when the tape popped >up, and I found myself on the floor, and I had just clawed 1/2 way through >the door (I'm glad I make a habit of closing it!!) You're going to have to convince someone that you have a *really* big dog... ;-) Altered states are wonderful, but you do have to make sure that they don't clash TOO badly with "consensus reality". AW>Since then, I have done it every night. However, nothing like that has yet >to happen again. Can't wait to try it to strait drums, though, and found >someone with a HUGE collection of tapes... Try it with "live" drumming if you can! AW>However, Wolf continues to call to me. I tried to ignore him (I'm sure Wolf >is male now), but it got to the point where resisting his calling made me >dizzy. In fact, I think he's doing it again right now... Ug! With practice, you learn how to tell him, "Not quite now; you'll get your chance in a little while," without having to fight quite so hard. The real problem, though, is that most of the time you'd rather NOT wait, because it feels so good to let Wolf come through. (I have no experience with animal powers, but various Goddesses have decided that I'd make a good physical body to manifest through at different times. It's the same idea.) AW>I hope he pulls my brain out of this spiral, cause there is a little bit >more to do today before he can use my body... I'll try to make it >conveniently fast for him... You have to come to an agreement; you still have a mundane life, and he has to leave you space for that. AW>Well, I don't know about the Moon program, I think you should be able to >remember the approximate dates and such of the full moon, divide the time, >add the difference and there you go (Maybe I'm just too good at math?). I'm rather noticeably math-impaired. AW>I think my mother may have been a Bear person, too, but then again she IS a >little... strange? I would prove her wrong, but she still insists she's >right, saying, "That's not the point!" I've met more women than men who have kinship with Bear; I don't know why. Wolf seems to run about even, though. AW>Anyways, gotta go, the pull has lessened, but I think that it's just becaus >Wolf read over my shoulder about me trying to hurry for him... C-ya! I wonder if Wolf can learn to type? SLMR 2.0 Too much is never enough. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ace Lightning Area: Mundane To: Grendel Grettisson 14 May 94 23:59:24 Subject: Kitchen Witch UpdReq GG> > My name took many years to grow. It started when I was about 12 years > > old. My "real" name is Alice; too many people were calling me "Al", and > > I just didn't like it. ("Al" works in a gas station!) I figured, if they GG> Yes, we are truly opposites. It is now confirmed. GG>My full name is Albert. I go by 'Al' and I'm that old German guy in the dru >store (in spirit anyway). I wasn't implying that I didn't like the name "Al" at all; I had an uncle named Al (for Alfred), and he OWNED a gas station. I just didn't like it as a name for *ME*. 12-year-old girls shouldn't be called Al. I like the image of the old German guy in the drugstore...but wouldn't he be Albrecht? SLMR 2.0 Of *course* it's a stick shift! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ace Lightning Area: Mundane To: David Arnold 14 May 94 23:59:26 Subject: LYCANTHROPY UpdReq DA>monotheism is simply worship of one deity. it doesn't imply prosletyzing o >force feeding religion down someone else's throat. it's not "there is is o >one God and you must worship Him just like i do". it's "i believe in one >particular God". nothing wrong with that. No, monotheism is the position that there IS only one Deity, and all others are false or evil. The position that says, "I believe in, and choose to worship, this one particular Deity," is called henotheism. Look it up. SLMR 2.0 Techno-Pagan and Proud! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: David Arnold Area: Mundane To: Ace Lightning 15 May 94 07:21:02 Subject: LYCANTHROPY UpdReq AL> DA>monotheism is simply worship of one deity. it doesn't imply AL> DA>prosletyzing or force feeding religion down someone else's throat. AL> No, monotheism is the position that there IS only one Deity, and all AL> others are false or evil. The position that says, "I believe in, and AL> choose to worship, this one particular Deity," is called henotheism. hmm, i stand corrected. you are right in your definitions. i've never ever heard the word "henotheism" before. i guess everybody i've heard using the word monotheism for years has been using it wrong. oh well, one more exploded myth. :) david 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Alpha Wolf Area: Mundane To: Ace Lightning 15 May 94 15:31:00 Subject: LYCANTHROPY UpdReq AL> AW>I know what you mean! I tried it (Wolf Dancing) to a tape of crickets AL> that AL> >chirp in a "perfect" rythem. It worked! But then I detected AL> "intruders" AL> >around me, and blacked out for about 1/2 hour. That's when the tape AL> popped AL> >up, and I found myself on the floor, and I had just clawed 1/2 way AL> through AL> >the door (I'm glad I make a habit of closing it!!) AL> You're going to have to convince someone that you have a AL> *really* big AL> dog... ;-) AL> Altered states are wonderful, but you do have to make sure AL> that they AL> don't clash TOO badly with "consensus reality". AL> AW>Since then, I have done it every night. However, nothing like that has AL> yet AL> >to happen again. Can't wait to try it to strait drums, though, and AL> found AL> >someone with a HUGE collection of tapes... AL> Try it with "live" drumming if you can! I think that until Wolf finds a drummer he likes, or at least one that is "non-threatening", this will be impossible... However, Wolf likes a few of my friends and would not oppose them being present. AL> AW>However, Wolf continues to call to me. I tried to ignore him (I'm sure AL> Wolf AL> >is male now), but it got to the point where resisting his calling made AL> me AL> >dizzy. In fact, I think he's doing it again right now... Ug! AL> With practice, you learn how to tell him, "Not quite now; AL> you'll get AL> your chance in a little while," without having to fight AL> quite so hard. AL> The real problem, though, is that most of the time you'd AL> rather NOT AL> wait, because it feels so good to let Wolf come through. (I AL> have no AL> experience with animal powers, but various Goddesses have AL> decided that AL> I'd make a good physical body to manifest through at AL> different times. AL> It's the same idea.) GoddESSes? Wow! Lucky you! heh ;-) Whenever Wolf and I join, i feel unbeatable, like I could challenge the world and win. It has actually resulted in making me more aggressive and intimidating, this much I noticed when my friend Peter (who wants to teach me to street-fight) and my friends (the ones mentioned above who I wrestle with) were sporting around with me... I didn't think I had hit Peter THAT hard...? But you're right, it feels good. I have never been high, so I don't know if it's the same feeling, but if it is, I think I've found a better alternative (Say no to drugs! Bond!). Wolf speaks in visions to me, perhaps also with his voice, but although I believe I can recognise it, I haven't conciously heard it yet... AL> AW>I hope he pulls my brain out of this spiral, cause there is a little AL> bit AL> >more to do today before he can use my body... I'll try to make it AL> >conveniently fast for him... AL> You have to come to an agreement; you still have a mundane AL> life, and he AL> has to leave you space for that. We have agreed... He can have me when I am about to sleep, and I usually stay awake in a bonded state from around 9:00 to way past midnight (except on the weekends, too busy), and any time he and I agree is a good time. It's working soo far, I wonder what would happen if I gave myself full time? I hear that's not good for either of us... AL> AW>Well, I don't know about the Moon program, I think you should be able AL> to AL> >remember the approximate dates and such of the full moon, divide the AL> time, AL> >add the difference and there you go (Maybe I'm just too good at AL> math?). AL> I'm rather noticeably math-impaired. heh! Don't get discouraged! AL> AW>I think my mother may have been a Bear person, too, but then again she AL> IS a AL> >little... strange? I would prove her wrong, but she still insists AL> she's AL> >right, saying, "That's not the point!" AL> I've met more women than men who have kinship with Bear; I AL> don't know AL> why. Wolf seems to run about even, though. Maybe because of Teddy Bears, ya think? I've noticed a lack of Teddy Wolves... Or maybe bear is male, too... ;-) Right, whatever, W.... AL> AW>Anyways, gotta go, the pull has lessened, but I think that it's just AL> becaus AL> >Wolf read over my shoulder about me trying to hurry for him... C-ya! AL> I wonder if Wolf can learn to type? Hmmm, Ya think he'd be able to figure out the BBSs enough to talk to all of you? heh! That'd be a trip, I'd be getting mail and I'd be like, WOW! I didn't know I had THIS many friends out there on PODS...! hahaha!!! Actually, I thought of something... Wolf is always with me or around me, somewhere close enough to answer questions... I hope I don't monopolize HIS time... :0! --Alph Wolf 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Adrienne Area: Mundane To: Paul Hume 15 May 94 02:40:56 Subject: RE: SUSSdom UpdReq PH> Farrell - PH> Nonsense. The first requisite of being a SUSS was, as PH> I recall, disagreeing with you. Thereafter, those of PH> us gifted with the title PH> decided that further SUSS' PH> s would be by invitation of the original cadre, to keep the riff-raff out PH> (Surely part of being a SUSS). Well, we had to, didn't we? If EVERYONE who disagreed with Farrell was to automatically become a SUSS, we'd have to allow in people who haven't the proper respect for what SUSSdom stands for. If I recall correctly, the core of SUSSes here are you, me, Random, Lew Stead, J.S. Pereira, and Dan Holdgriewe. (I think I've forgotten somebody...) Can you imagine any of us allowing our sterling stuffiness to be sullied by allowing just *anyone* in? PH> Now since you are something of the ur-vater of SUSSdom, PH> I suppose you could declare someone a SUSS at sight, in PH> the manner of Masonry. I suppose he could, but I'm not sure I could accept that person as a proper SUSS - I'm a bit stuffy about not watering down the membership qualifications... 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Urhla Area: Mundane To: Ace Lightning 14 May 94 14:25:58 Subject: Kitchen Witch UpdReq Thats a great way to get a name. I like that you call yourself a techno witch. I am too. I know extremely little about how it works but i love what it does. The majority of family works in TV. Its a tough world. The pressure seems enormous. I know what you mean about people having trouble with two syllable names. My name's Robin. My family continually calls me Rob. (Rob's the mecanic at your gas station). Or people feel that they have to add a syllable: Robinette, Robindra, you name it. So what kind of craft activities do you like to delve into? I truly consider myself a kitchen\hearth\hedge witch. It feels cozy. Again I really like the story of your name. Blessings urhla 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Urhla Area: Mundane To: Liana 14 May 94 14:15:56 Subject: KITCHEN WITCH UpdReq I wouldnt call myself multitalented ive just tried alot. Now carving candles is a neat idea! Ive never thought of that next time i make a candle I'll try it. Im going to try the bread this weekend. I went looking for a bread pan at some yard sales and found one. Yeah! Hubby gets allergy shots and pussycats are his worst. We may eventually get a dog. But right now we have a rabbit which is quite cuddly. Hes actually quite beautiful. One thing that i regret is not learning a musical instrument. As a kid it seemed like a fate worst than hell to take lessons. Im definitely going to try carving candles....but right now the sun is shining and my garden is calling me to water it. Ill let you know how the bread turns out. Chao Urhla 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: LIANA Area: Mundane To: LADY GWYNETH 13 May 94 00:59:00 Subject: RE: KITCHEN WITCH Pvt UpdReq ... An owl hooted in my ear of words by Lady Gwyneth to Liana ... L> ... To a cat, a newspaper is meant to be rode, not read ... LG> this is the tagline i loved so well! I have 5 cats and they all seem LG> to want to lay right where I'm reading!!! Ah! Purrrrfect. I wrote that on the spot one day while answering my mail... pooshy Pashta was engaged in spreading the Sunday paper about the floor... I think she had a pattern in mind, but kept pausing to go sit directly on the section my roommate was *trying* to read . When my other cat was a kitten she would climb on top of what ever book I was reading, even if I was holding it aloft. Just a better perch from which to peer ;) Blessed Be! -l ... It takes a long time to understand nothing ... ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.11 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: LIANA Area: Mundane To: ARAIGUMA 13 May 94 00:59:00 Subject: Re: RE. KITCHEN WITCH UpdReq ... An owl hooted in my ear of words by Araiguma to Liana ... Ar> mother and stepdad settled near Hanford. The spoose's folks live in Ar> Seattle. Li> Spoose? What, is he part spud, part goose? ;) Ar> Well, he gooses me sometimes... Ar> And we do the "Celto-Slavic Poverty Diet" (i.e. spuds) some months, Ar> and if you are what you eat...(further musings on this topic re-routed Ar> to Merry Meat...) Hahahahahahaha... ahem. How about Potato Buds? Just add water... Li> Mmmm... such a thrill. Finals in a few weeks. I changed my mind Li> about Moe's, though. Shakespear and Co. would be more helpful as far Li> as getting practical experience. They have a good occult section, as Li> well as Judaica, myth, religion and what have you. Ar> Yeah, they are pretty good. Maybe someday I'll forgive them for having Ar> that bookpress in their window as *decoration*. This offends my Ar> binder's sensibilities. I like to see them doing what they're made Ar> for, as long as they're functional. (I feel the same way about Ar> typecases used as bases for kountry-kitsch dioramas...I have some type Ar> that needs a place to live, thanks. And I loathe kountry kitsch with a Ar> pure blue flame of passion...)(but I digress, as usual...) What on *earth* is Kountry Kitsch? Is that where ducks are painted on everything and the color aqua and pink seem to ooze into everything else? Ar> Mmmm, I dunno whether it was 'cause I'm a tacky shiksa, or it just Ar> wasn't a good example of the genre, but I wasn't much impressed with my Ar> one sample. Remind me to make you some kougle... there's many different kinds. Potato kougle is typical, and my grandmother made a wonderful apple kougle. Yum! Blessed Be. -l ... That the world is, is the mystical ... ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.11 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Albertus Magnus Area: Mundane To: David Arnold 16 May 94 20:16:26 Subject: Locke on Self-Defense UpdReq DA> yes i can. i can live without "the system" you describe. all this DA> harping on "the system". how about *A* system? each person has their DA> own. no two are completely similar, but they touch in different areas DA> or aspects. You can delude yourself into thinking that you can have your cake and eat it, too, but that doesn't make it so. Think what you want all you like, that's freedom for you... but act how you like whenever you like and you'll soon find out what you can and cannot get away with in regards to "the system". .\ .\.\ ... I'm a riddle so strong, can't break me. - AIC 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Albertus Magnus Area: Mundane To: Mark Drake 16 May 94 21:51:56 Subject: TWID UpdReq MD> What happened to TWID in Metaphysical? I enjoyed reading it, and MD> haven't seen it lately. I post'em when I get'em. I haven't gotten one in a while. I like'em too, so I wish I could be of more help. I suppose you could bother bsanto@genie.com for more information. :> .\ .\.\ ... A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. - Bacon 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Lazarus Long Area: Mundane To: David Arnold 15 May 94 12:51:00 Subject: LYCANTHROPY UpdReq DA> hmm, i stand corrected. you are right in your definitions. i've DA> never ever heard the word "henotheism" before. i guess everybody i've DA> heard using the word monotheism for years has been using it wrong. oh DA> well, one more exploded myth. :) Explosive myths are the best kind, David. [ Lazarus Long earneson@ednet1.osl.or.gov ] [ BlaNet Coordinator 66:2000/0 PODNet 93:9309/12 ] ... Miskatonic University...why study LESSER evils? 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: OTTAR Area: Mundane To: LIANA 16 May 94 21:27:00 Subject: RE. KITCHEN WITCH UpdReq LI>This is the second time I've heard of a bread starter... does this LI>booklet contain the recipe? If so, I would *love* to get it! Yes the book does contain it but here it is from memory(preapology if i forgot an important step): take roughly 2c. flour mix with about 2c. warm water add about 2 glops of honey or brown sugar or mollasses or sugar(get the picture) put it in a large(Iused a 4 qt casserole) loosly covered container and sit it on top of your refrigerator for 24 hrs. WARNING!!! if container is too small it WILL overflow. after about 24 hrs. stir it down and put it in the refrigerator.OOOOOPS! I forgot add a packet of regular yeast to mix to start The bread recipe I use is: 1 c. starter(see above) 1 1/4 c. Flour (Bread flower works best) 1 c. warm water Mix these in a large bowl and cover with a damp towel, sit in a warm place overnight. Always replenish your starter with equal amounts of water and flour when used. in this instance use 1 c. water and 1 c. flour. The more you use it the sourer it will get as the yeast mutates. 1 1/2 c. milk 2 T honey (Iused brown sugar with equal results) 2 t salt 2 T butter 6 1/2 cups flour combine first four ingredients in sauce pan and heat to lukewarm. add to starter mixture. mix in flour. Knead 10-15 minutes (longer if whole wheat) until smooth and elastic. let rise till doubled in bulk (approx. 2 hrs) punch it down let rise again about 1 hr. form into 2 loaves and place in oiled bread pans and let rise one last time till doubled in bulk (another hour) Bake for approx 45 minutes in a 375 degree oven. exercise patience wait about 30 minutes before slicing so it will slice not crumble. smear it with real butter and honey and enjoy. Let me know how it comes out. Blessings, --- OLX 2.1 TD Without your ignorance, my knowledge is useless! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Lady Gwyneth Area: Mundane To: Liana 16 May 94 05:16:00 Subject: Re: Kitchen Witch Pvt UpdReq On 05-13-94 LIANA wrote to LADY GWYNETH... ... An owl hooted in my ear of words by Lady Gwyneth to Liana ... L > When my other cat was a kitten she would climb on top of what ever book L > I was reading, even if I was holding it aloft. Just a better perch L > from L > which to peer ;) Hehehehehehe...how well I know that feeling!! But the main problem now is when I crochet!! Half of what I do is undone by the time I get the yarn away from them!!! What's a mother to do??? ... OFFLINE 1.52 "To the old cat, the tender mouse." 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Lady Gwyneth Area: Mundane To: Pentarbe 16 May 94 05:16:02 Subject: Re: Recipies Pvt UpdReq P > P > ... Hello little girl, want some candy? Hehehehe cute tagline...what I have found lately is a peanut butter cup made with fructose instead of sugar...he says it's quite good!! He says its a little bittersweet unlike Reese's...but it's a candy and he likes it!! thanks for all the support that people have offered!! ... OFFLINE 1.52 "Adventure is the champagne of life." 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Farrell McGovern Area: Mundane To: David Arnold 16 May 94 11:04:34 Subject: HAIL TWITS! UpdReq On May 13 22:31 94, David Arnold of 93:9309/4@podnet wrote: DA> Farrell McGovern to Lewis Stead: >> The only person on this list who thinks/been called >> S.U.S.S. is Lew Stead. As inventor of the term S.U.S.S., I >> would say that being a twit does not make you a S.U.S.S., but >> it helps. DA> what's a SUSS? anyway, i must have earned my twit status DA> by now, don't you think? :-) A (S)tuck (U)p (S)tuffed (S)hirt....you know the kind, they make the meeting follow robert's rules of order, when a non-conventional method would enable you to do it in tenth of the time..The "My Trad is more correct than your Trad is" type...They beurocrats that inhabit government depart ments tht make you fill out a form for everything, including whipingyour nose, and add to the cost so much that a screwdriver costs the the taxpayer $12,000! THAT is a SUSS! ttyl Farrell 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Pentarbe Area: Mundane To: Lady Gwyneth 14 May 94 20:10:46 Subject: Re: Recipies UpdReq -=> Quoting Lady Gwyneth to All <=- LG> Has anyone got any recipies for Diabetics? My husband recently was LG> diagnosed as such and I want to show him it's not the end of the LG> world!! And that he can have treats too!! Thanks! LG> -!- Maximus 2.00 LG> ! Origin: Solstice Bells (93:9600/8) I don't have any at hand but after being diagnosed about a year ago i've acquired a good amount of books from the book store. Ya might ask the doctor or contact the diabetes association about literature. And tell him chin up, it don't hurt so bad when hit. Treats, yes mame, I love treats. Lots of good stuff out there. Watch out for corn bread or for that matter anything with corn. B*B ... Hello little girl, want some candy? 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Mike Sinclair Area: Mundane To: Kayla Block 15 May 94 07:43:32 Subject: HI! UpdReq -=> Note: Moved (from: TANTRA) by Mike Sinclair using timEd. Kayla Block wrote in a message to Mike Sinclair: KB> i must admit that i'm a bit perturbed. KB> homophobia is something that i tend to get very up-in-arms KB> about. Namaste Kayla. Long time no see. You get up in arms ? You have a strong reaction ? KB> i have seen some of the nastier effects of homophobia. KB> thus, gay rights are something that is very important to me. KB> if you are heterosexual, fine. i'm not saying that you KB> should be anything different. but why be so uptight if KB> others have different lifestyles than you do? Kayla, I am not the least uptight about _any_ of this. Somewhere I did say I get tired of homosexuality being promoted, exalted, paraded. Heteros just don't do that. It simply is not an issue. It is (IMHO) the homo who in frantically trying to justify their position causes all the fuss, who flaunts, parades etc.etc. I get fed up when people make an issue out of a non issue. Do *you* try to *justify* your sexuality. You may argue I did just that but that was not my _motivation_ it was for example by comparison with other parts of the conversation. ( As I recall ) Dazzle originally asked why hetero males found homo practice "revolting" I replied some do & some don't and stated my own view in relation to that question. She really was asking how we *felt* My reply was as much rational as emotional. You must also know I retracted and ammended a few aspects on further consideration. If you choose to argue my first statements reflect a homophobic view, then I would expect to be defending a latent homo psyche. **In context** I don't believe my views were strong or heavily stated. I don't believe I am doing that. (and I know you did not allude anything, but that is where a _neurotic_ opinion must come from.) If you think I am wrong in this I will go back and reread all the posts. (and maybe re-assess my drives eh ?):) KB> i doubt that i can change your POV, Not if you come to understand it. I doubt you would want to. KB> but i do want to let you know that you certainly will not find KB> support from me of your prejudices. Hhmmmmmm.......... Strong unsolicited view Kayla. Why ? KB> since this is straying a bit far from things tantric, i will KB> turn rant mode off now, and suggest that if you want any KB> further discussion, that we take it to mundane. KB> (still friends?) For ever hon. For ever. I really do appreciate your correspondence Kayla, whether we agree on all points is a little bit irrelevant to the overall communication. Though it _is_ nice when we agree. *:-) KB> any idea of what the 'cobra breath technique' is? Not exactly. They state it is *the* most powerfull breath technique. I could make a few guesses and I suspect any of the guesses would yield an adequate result in terms of the objective. ie hieghtened sensitivity. MS> into bio-feedback. I find not having a partner a severe MS> distraction however. I think too much about "hunting" Oh Kayla, did you note in the Tantra area my lady may come back. KB> what is the general view of tantra in oz? what sorts of KB> ideas do people have about it within the general population KB> there? I really don't know. Talking to my friendly bookstore manager he says Tantra books sell quite fast. There may be an unseen groundswell arising. I tend to doubt it however. I doubt the everyday man (oh well, if you insist, person ) could be bothered to take an interest. It finds easier acceptance with women, but that I believe, is natural. However the women don't translate it to practice. Y'know, I remember reading that if females all decided they wanted sex standing on their heads, then in no time at all the males would all be standing on their heads. I don't think, no, I KNOW males just have not widely developed any *real* sensitivity to females even in this day and age. It is unbelievable that they are missing so much. Then I have to consider the females just don't insist anyway. Makes it difficult, there is no consciousness of better things. Your thoughts ?? KB> i guess i'm *still* wondering whether you would have any KB> responses to a personal ad that included the word 'tantric'. ;> Hmmmm.. if my lady does return I will never find out. If not then I will let you know. *:-) What do you think ? Boisterous Tantric male seeks energetic spiritual Yogini. Kindest regards, Om Shanti, Mike. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718