From: Sharo Karson Area: Metaphysical To: All 9 Mar 94 16:49:00 Subject: Vision.. UpdReq ============================================================================= * Forwarded by Mark Drake (93:9500/5) * Area : LOCAL005 (To/From Sysop) * From : Sharon Karson, 1:128/175 (09 Mar 94 14:43) * To : Mark Drake * Subj : Vision.. ============================================================================= Martin Luther King's "Dream" speech planted the seeds of his dream for a better life in the hearts of his people and through the years those seeds took root and empowered many people to work toward a better world. However, as a Witch who considers every living thing on this planet kindred in spirit, if not in flesh; I needed a broader vision. So... I have a Vision of a world wherein the color of a person's skin does not preclude respect for the sacred spirit within. I have a Vision of a world in which *WHO* you love is less important than *THAT* you love. I have a Vision of a world in which it matters less *WHAT* you believe than that you strive to *PRACTICE* what you believe with *ABSOLUTE* respect for the right of others to practice what *They* believe. I have a Vision of a world in which Wealth is less important than Life, Love, and Health. I have a Vision of a world wherein the measure of a person's accomplishments is less in the power they wield than in the Beauty and Harmony they can create. These words are my seeds. May they take root in the hearts of kindred souls until there is enough loving power behind them to make Vision REALITY. Brightest Blessings Winged Moon ============================================================================= Hello All! This strikes a chord in me. Thought I would share it, with Permission by the author. Mark 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718