From: Nachash Area: Magical Plants To: Darrin Hyrup 16 Aug 92 21:12:18 Subject: Re: Wormwood extract available UpdReq Darrin, 93! DH> First batch is ready now. Tony gets first dibbs on DH> what I got now, but I'll be making more if I get more DH> interest (only takes about 8 hours a batch or so.) Okay, I might pick some up in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can get Tony to give a first-hand account! ;) DH> No, picked it up at an herbal medicine place in DH> Ashland. Quality AA cut and sifted (no stems, etc.) I ordered a packet of seeds about three weeks ago from Richters Herbs and am expecting them to arrive any day. N> Also, can you please go into as much detail as possible regarding your N> extraction techniques? DH> Well, I'd rather not go into the process I'm using to do it, since if I DH> do, why would anyone want to get it from me when they DH> could do it themselves? Laziness? ;) Seriously, most people would prefer to do it the "easy and fast" way instead of taking the time and trouble to "do it themselves". DH> I'd rather not go into much DH> more detail than that... If you know what I'm talking DH> about, that gives you all the info you need. :) 'Nuff said. True, the information of various extraction techniques is out there and only takes a little research to find out. DH> While I've got you (and everyone else listening) if DH> there are any other extracts that you are interested in DH> which I could supply, please let me know (either here, DH> in netmail, or by snail mail.) And... Tell your DH> friends! There are MANY extracts that I would be interested in, but I am sure that you do not have access to the plant material (unless, of course, you have a nice size ethnobotanical garden and greenhouse in your backyard!). Maybe I can turn you on to some interesting extracts next year! ;) 93 93/93 NChSh 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718