From: Jay Loveless Area: MagickNet To: Jim Taylor 11 Jan 98 04:38:20 Subject: Former Glory UpdReq Jim & All were deep in conversation about... JT> Irv Koch is now the moderator of both the MAGICK echo _and_ the JT> OCCULT_CHAT echo on FidoNet. It seems to me that we might consider JT> a gate between PODS MAGICKNET and Fidonet MAGICK, and between a JT> re-created PODS MUNDANE and Fidonet OCCULT_CHAT. PODS METAPHYSICAL JT> could be gated to Fidonet via a new Fidonet echo that maybe we could JT> convince Irv Koch to moderate, along with the other two. Heck, take JT> a look at Fidonet's MAGICK and OCCULT_CHAT echoes, and you'll JT> recognize most of the folks posting there from our PODS echoes! JT> If these gateways could be negotiated and set up, I think the echoes JT> so associated could indeed once again become the definitive trio of JT> magick echoes. JT> What do you think? Anyone think we should go to Jay Loveless with JT> this? Man, Jim! This is an emotionally loaded combination. Not only are these three core echoes, but they are the *first* core echoes! Of course, with Irv moderating the Fido side, a lot of the insecurities we would normally have in such a situation are more than adequately answered. I would need to get the concurrance of the RC's on this, but if Irv is willing to take on moderating both sides of them, and with the understanding that the PODS side remain Pods core echoes, I would be comfortable in recommending this to you and the other RC's. The gating would be done here, per Pods.Rul on gating of core echoes. (Could alternatively be done by any RC, but I'm already set up to gate, and adding two more echoes would take less than 5 minutes) Yol Bolsun! -=Jay=- ...PODSNET: Pagan First Home, Safe Haven! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718