From: Riversong Area: MagickNet To: All 29 Sep 97 22:25:00 Subject: Re: Coffee cup census UpdReq Dear Moderators: Please forgive the Offtopic message that follows. This is a related issue to the mass mailing about the PODCON t-shirts. =) *************************************************************************** SB> Hiya folks. This is the update on the coffee cups. SB> SB> I'd been working on having Coffee cups made for the PODScon gathering. SB> They want a minimum order of 36 cups (which is a case). The cups are SB> $3.90 apeice, the artwork and setup is $50.00 (divided by 36 cups), SB> and with tax the total for each cup will be about $5.50. As I get SB> closer to printing I'll give you an exact cost. SB> These cups will have PODSCON '97 on them with some fancy artwork a SB> little different than Elaine's T-shirts, and are standard size coffee SB> mugs. SB> So far I've got; SB> 1 Pat Haynes SB> 2 Jim and Joan Taylor SB> 2 Jay & Elaine Loveless SB> 1 Puck SB> 1 Rev SB> 2 Riversong SB> ---------------------- SB> 9 Total SB> SB> 27 more to go. SB> SB> Anyone else interested? I'm looking to get close to 36. I can SB> probably foot some of the overage myself, but I need to get closer. SB> They can take the order up through October 25th - so I've got a little SB> time. I'm not planning to take money until it becomes clear that we SB> can meet the 36 cup goal - so don't worry about that yet, just let me SB> know if you are interested and how many. SB> Song Bird As with the PODCON T-shirts, if anyone is interested in ordering one or more of these commemorative coffee mugs of the PODCON '97 Event happening in November, please leave a message to SONG BIRD in the PODCON_PLANNING echo, or to myself in whichever base this message appears, and I will make sure she receives the information. These mugs will make a wonderful addition to the t-shirts being offered for this fantastic Event. Remember, this is especially for those who won't be able to make the Event, but would like a memento of this historic occasion. =) ... This echo was printed on 100% recycled electrons! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718