From: Kandilokai Ach Ishte Area: MagickNet To: Morpheus Shapiro 7 Dec 96 21:33:00 Subject: Astral Temple UpdReq MS=> Hello : Kandilokai Ach Ishte! MS=>. MS=> When you assend to your astral space, what is it like, and where did you MS=>learn to do it? MS=> Like you, my hands are amorpheus handing dreams, it takes more effort th n MS=>it is worth to make them a visible hand, although Kephera uses the image of his MS=>hands for deepening the astral experience and I am using the image of my ha ds, MS=>just lately, to try That's odd... I thought I had already gotten and replied to this message some days ago. Well, at any rate, as to your first question. When I am im my temple, it is as if I am where I belong, and in the shape in which I should be. A humanoid being, but feline in nature, as if ascended through natural evolution from a feline like creature far back in time. When I am in my temple, it is as I am physical, but in that form, and not this form which sits here, and types to you. When I am outside the temple, but not here in this form, it is the same. I am as I was there and then, and is as if I am physical, though less so then there or here. Where I am or what I am doing matters little in this, for that is what I truly am. It is my chosen form. It has been like this as long as I can remember, and I do not recall learning it from anywhere The effort I spoke of was not in taking on physical shape, or structure in the astral. I have that already. The effort is in changing that shape into a earth like human form with dull teeth, and five digit hands, and heel to the ground feet. It requires thought to appear so, and since that form is awkward to me in the astral, the effort is wasted. I can accomplish more of what I intend in my natural chosen shape. That does not imply that it is not consistent, nor without definition. For me, it is as if I have taken flesh in my natural physical shape, and entered into a world that is different from this hard physical one, in which we now exist. I hope this helps. Iradi! Ishte --- * OLXWin 1.00b * You can't soar with dragons if you work with gargoyles. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Thomas Izaguirre Area: MagickNet To: Morpheus Shapiro 7 Dec 96 21:33:02 Subject: A small essay.... UpdReq PP> so what is the way? do we crumble into the hopeless pattern PP> of our social dogma and worship mammon as (it may seem) PP> everyone else does? PP> ..if not where then do we go. and where (what) are we to PP> begin with? The latest issue of ADBUSTERS had an acidly satirical ad on Mammon, beginning with a pensive Yuppie Baker type who says, "I need a belief system that fulfills my needs quickly..." Check it out. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718