From: Kandilokai Ach Ishte Area: MagickNet To: Morpheus Shapiro 4 Dec 96 22:43:00 Subject: Astral Temple 2 UpdReq MS=>: Kandilokai Ach Ishte>>> I am almost the opposite. In looking at myself, MS=>and seeing like an earth human, much one that looks like my physical self i MS=>the here and now, requires MS=>effort. (Not necessarily great effort, but effort that could be better spe t MS=>on other things while I'm out there) I'm taller, and slenderer than any hu an MS=>would normally be, and my hands only have four digits. (there is no minim n MS=>my hands in the astral, and wasting effort to make one appear would only ma e MS=>them clumsy looking to me, as they do to me in the here and now.) MS=> Hello : Kandilokai Ach Ishte! MS=> When you assend to your astral space, what is it like, and where did MS=>you learn to do it? Like you, my hands are amorpheus handing MS=>dreams, it takes more effort than it is worth to make them a visible MS=>hand, Er... I didn't mean that my hands weren't there. I do have a specific shape when I work outside of this physical shell. What I said was that My hands do not look like the same hands that type on these one hundred and two keys. They are sleeker looking, with no minim. (little finger) My entire appearance is different from this physical shell, but it is a constant appearance, unless I spend the effort to change it. Most times, there is no need to do such a thing, so I simply appear as the Djintakai that I am spiritually now, as I was physically lifetimes ago, and light years from here. MS=>although Kephera uses the image of his hands for deepening the astral MS=>experience and I am using the image of my hands, just lately, to try MS=>to shift myself to realms that I cannot imagine beforehand-either MS=>other's astral dreams, the realm of the ancestors, or where MS=>thoughts go after they are created, the malleable regions. To aquire MS=>sygils that appear rather than are created-gifts from on high. U NO! I don't generally use my hands for anything other than holding things when I am working. They hold my staff, or my swords, or my sphere. Or they hold onto the grasping scales of a dragon if I am riding. I tend to use physical shape a great deal, even when I am outside of my physical form. Does that make sense? I know some people that morph a lot while they are in the astral, but I don't generally have any use for it. Never really seemed appropriate, or useful in what I do. Iradi! Ishte! --- * OLXWin 1.00b * A little S&M doesn't hurt. Well, not much. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718