From: Khephera Area: MagickNet To: Pan 28 Nov 96 01:15:58 Subject: Re: Book Of Enoch UpdReq On Nov 12 10:20 96, Pan of 93:9806/50 wrote: P> the aethyrs are of the world of ASSIAH?!? where'd ya get that from..? :) From Dee's writings- though he of course doesn't use the term Assiah. However, the Aethyrs are specifically said to be "Parts of the Earth", and I see them as the Etheric (Aethyric) Plane itself- which is the World of Assaiah. "The Call of the 30 Aethyrs summons the 91 Princes and the spiritual Governers unto whom the Earth is delivered as a portion. They bring in and dispose kings and all governments upon the Earth and they vary the nature of things with the variation of every movement. Unto them the providence of the eternal judgment is already opened. They are governed by the 12 Angels of the 12 Tribes, which are, in turn, governed by the 7 that stand before the presence of God." -Dee mss. (quoted in "Golden Dawn Enochian Magick by Zalewski). This clearly states that the Governers are attributed to the physical going's-on of Earth. It also states that the supreme Authority of the Aethyrs goes back to The Seven- which directly links it to the Heptarchia. And, the Archangel set over the entire Heptarchia is Auriel- the Angel of the Element of Earth and the World of Assiah. Plus, the Names of the Governers are used to form the WatchTower Tablets- and I also believe that those four Tablets are specifically of the world of Assiah as well (keep reading). ;) While I'm at it, I'll go over my own feelings on the relation of the Qabalah to Enochiana. I don't feel the same about it as the GD does- but I do see some relations: The Four WatchTowers are what collectively make up the Sephirah of Malkuth, and thus the World of Assiah. When viewed as a collection of Governer Names, the Tablets illustrate the physical Universe itself- as we know it (at least from the Etheric standpoint). When viewed as the WatchTowers proper- with all the Names in nice neat little rows- the Tablets then betray their Heavenly Hierarchial structure, and the link to thier source of power: Chockmah. This is the Sphere of the Zodiac, and is where the WatchTowers gain their power (via the 12 Divine Names). I feel that each of the 12 Divine Names (Oro, Ibah, etc) are related to Zodiacal Forces. I believe that the seven Sephiroth in between Chockmah and Malkuth are taken up by the Heptarchia- and they are indeed the seven Planetary Sephiroth. I feel that the Heptarchia is responsible for the descent of Power from Chockmah to Malkuth. I feel that They directly relate to the WatchTowers by way of the Ruling Planets of the Zodiac Signs- though I haven't explored into that hunch quite yet. ;) Blessed Be, may Yahweh and His Asherah guide and keep thee, Ar ReX Em SeXem Eref Neter Au-a Rx Khephera 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718