From: Stardance Area: MagickNet To: FireSpell 10 Oct 96 20:54:00 Subject: Your note got lost UpdReq FF> Date : Sun Sep 08, 11:13 FF> From : Stardance 93:9301/0 FF> To : FireSpell FF> Subj : Magick styles FF> Fi> No, not in the least. I just felt it was time to "take the FF> Fi> conversation to netmail" (a time honored BBS tradition). FF> > Well, I finally got it.....but I'm afraid the reply I made is FF> > currently stuck in the private mail area of the board I post from. FF> > I'll talk to him and see if he will send it back to you..... FF> It's been a month and still no netmail from you. So it FF> obviously got diverted to some void somewhere. If you don't FF> mind making a LD phone call, you would be welcome to upload FF> the note to this BBS. Then I'd be sure to see it. FF> This would all be a LOT simpler, if your sysop FF> would just enable netmail privileges on his BBS. Then I FF> wouldn't have to risk the rath of the moderator, to let you FF> know that your private note (discussing magick) didn't FF> arrive. After all, it's not as if "routed netmail" costs FF> any more than echomail to pick up and deliver, so why FF> doesn't your sysop offer it? Why or why not Brad does something is not my place to question. I took the original mail, and cross posted it back into the public forum.....my apologies, but it was the only way I could get the reply back to you. If you want to continue the discussion, I would be happy to, but it will have to wait until I get resettled, all right? Stardance 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718