From: Stardance Area: MagickNet To: FireSpell 14 Aug 96 12:40:00 Subject: Re: ouija UpdReq **** Constellations exploded when Stardance heard **** Fi> On Thu Aug 08, 1996 (13:29), Stardance wrote about Re: ouija: S> Seriously, tho....that *was* the short list. Anything can happen S> on any given day...and would be much too numerous to list. Fi> Sounds interesting. Maybe we should compare notes sometime? When I get the time, I wouldn't mind. Right now, I'm rushing the mail job.. got me a mad baby to deal with. Fi> Yeah, I understand that. Most of those boards "do nothing". For Fi> the ones that do, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen. Fi> FWIW I got my Ouija board at "Toy's R Us". It was real easy to Fi> "activate", but then again I'm fairly comfortable working magick. S> Or those who *think* they know what to expect...and still get sucked S> in/shot down or whatever. Fi> Yeah there are those too. Fi> FWIW I wasn't really sure what to expect when I got my Ouija Fi> (which is the main reason I got it, as I was curious), but I also was Fi> fairly confident I could handle it (since I had already been through Fi> some "interesting" magickal stuff). I was correct, but what I did Fi> experience was powerful enough that I would fear for the safety of a Fi> "newbe" (to put it mildly).... There is a reason protective capabilities are stressed when doing any kind of magickal working. It is, really, for your own safety. So why do too many people scoff at it? And then end up hurting either themselves, or someone else. S> Personally, as I said before, I just don't like them and prefer to S> avoid them when possible. Fi> Whereas I might not dislike them as much as you, but (as I've Fi> already mentioned) I find them generally a lot more "trouble then they Fi> are worth". There are quite a few things like that in this world. S> ... Asking a male Red Dragon, "Hey pal, got a light..." isn't a good S> idea Fi> Not necessarily. I suspect many dragons would find it Fi> hilarious.... Fi> FireSpell Random generator, what can I say? Stardance ... Instant human: just add coffee. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718