From: Pan Area: MagickNet To: Any 6 Jun 96 16:06:00 Subject: love UpdReq thanx for the replies, guys. the more i look at it, love that is, the more i come to realise i may be talking about love in a kinda, philosophical type.... but then i see it as well, intelectualizing it. which makes sense, if one thinks love is experiencial in say, the 4 worlds/bodies. but, then it can only go so far, in any givven 'body' and must come to a conclusion, to lead one unto a higher plane. but i still wonder how other cultures thaught of love. i mean, is there a union of love all together, with all the bodies. indivisible, individual..... and if so that implies transendance of time/physical/time,lifetime. and if we reincarnate then we are those who are eternal. we must carry love through lives, and experiance any and all types. .....dose it mean anything, or is it just...there. is there a love which is intoxicating in it's purity, which lasts, transends time. does it connect all the way around. where is it and how can i get it. who knows, mabey it is horrible to gaze upon... like, thou shalt not look upon the face of god and live...... just wondering. pan. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718