From: M-Taliesin Area: MagickNet To: Gypsy 2 Apr 95 15:14:00 Subject: Thanks kiddo UpdReq Dear Gypsy: GG> where in the north are you? I'm in NC I am a resident of Aurora, Colorado, which is nearly synonymous with saying I live in Denver. The two are right up against one another. I've been to N.C., and loved the time I spent there. We vacationed in the Cherokee area. We saw Ashland and other communities and it was a great time we had. Denver is okay, but I miss Colorado Springs, which is where I lived for about twenty years after coming to Colorado from Kankakee Illinois- 60 miles south of Chicago. GG> Also as for your comment on "rubaneseque" women, THANK GG> YOU!!!!(Blush) Thanks are not needed. Rueben painted the women of his time and to this day in Europe, men prefer a woman with something to hang onto. They look upon women, with their compulsive figure consciousness as an abberation. Women were not naturally endowed by the Gods to be invisible when standing sideways. The fashion industry has promulgated this notion with such impact that young women all over America suffer disorders like Aneorexia and Bulemia because the power of the images implanted by Madison Ave has them psychologically messed over. The get the idea that if they don't fit the (alledged) societal ideal, then they are not worthy of love or happiness or anything else. this is a sad situation. We have a saying in the Pagan community- "The Goddess is not aneorexic." The Willendorf Goddess is evidence that women of substance were revered. GG> I am a BBW and I like my self fine this way.. If you are happy as you are, does anyone else's opinion really matter? Your life is yours to lead as you will, as it harms none. GG> I just wish that the rest of the world would wake up and GG> realize that GG> stick thin isn't always an indicator of health or of how Not the rest of the world, dear one, just the good old USA seems to be stuck on this maddness. GG> good a lover GG> this person would be... I've had them tall and short, slender and large, intelligent and dumb as a brick. I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones, some brains in her head and tall enough that I can kiss her without bending at the knees. Intelligence has always been of far more importance than looks, and a somewhat heavier woman.... well.... in my experience is better as a lover. One thing that you cant get with skinny gals are bosoms that invite..... We had better shift that one to another echo! GG> Okay, I guess its alright to post this address here although Got it and appreciate it immensely. I will contact them at once. I am excited about getting the materials they have available. GG> There you go... hope you and anyone else who wants it puts GG> it to good GG> use... GG> Keep in touch... GG> Gypsy I'm right here any time you wanna talk. I am also moderator of the BiPagan Echo. You can certainly reach me there. If your BBS doesn't carry that one, perhaps you could request it. Brightest Blessings May your life be filled With love. / M-Taliesin I ()MMMMMMI>>>>>>TALIESIN>>>>>> I \ ... While eating an elephant advance one bite at a time. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718