From: Gypsy Area: MagickNet To: M-TALIESIN 29 Mar 95 03:01:14 Subject: Re: Reply to Urgent UpdReq Hi sweets, I'll give you the address here in a sec.. where in the north are you? I'm in NC Also as for your comment on "rubaneseque" women, THANK YOU!!!!(Blush) I am a BBW and I like my self fine this way.. I just wish that the rest of the world would wake up and realize that stick thin isn't always an indicator of health or of how good a lover this person would be... Okay, I guess its alright to post this address here although you could just go out and buy the issue in question(G) Title WACO: The Big Lie. NAME: The American Justice Federation ADDRESS:3850 S. Emerson Ave. Indianapolis, Indiana 46203 Phone #'s: #1: (317)780-5204 #2: (800)749-9939 Fax#: (317)780-5209 A second video, WACO II: The Big Lie Continues, is also avalable There you go... hope you and anyone else who wants it puts it to good use... Keep in touch... Gypsy ... Join the Illuminati and see the world... differently. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 VQWK 6.20I 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Lizzy Area: MagickNet To: Herb Mitchell 27 Mar 95 22:31:00 Subject: Community Ethics UpdReq > HM> > HM> harm no one" is very liberally interpreted: when a man speaks > HM> love-words to two separate young women, impregnates them both and > HM> abandons them both with small children, has he harmed no one? When a > This is shameful, and I'm willing to believe it's happened. HM>In more than one place, I'm (unfortunately) confident. > HM> "Priestess" uses her initiates to run a prostitution ring, has she > ...Do you have documentation of this one? HM>What kind of documentation would you be interested in? Comments from HM>customers, arrest records, or community knowledge? Again, unfortunately, I HM>can think of at least four groups in the NW that this *could* apply to, I HM>have no idea as to which one, if any of them, the editor had in mind when HM>she wrote her piece. HM>It does bring up an "interesting" conundrum, though -- here we are, in a HM>purportedly fertility-based religion, that honors all acts of love and HM>pleasure as rituals of the Goddess, and stuck in a society that outlaws the HM>expression of those rituals when done "for hire." Liz> An I bet if a poll were to be taken we would all discover that almost Liz> all teenage pregnancy occurs more often and in more numbers among the Liz> Modern Religious denominations that teach that sex is dirty and should Liz> kept hid in the closet and those drives denied! Elizabeth Davis --- DeLuxe 1.1 #3884 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Lizzy Area: MagickNet To: Gypsy 27 Mar 95 22:43:00 Subject: Re: URGENT-READ THIS!!! UpdReq GY>Sweetie, what do you think Waco was? half of the things they accused GY>them of were never proved and they have vidio tape of the "massacre" GY>that was taken from INSIDE the building by a Branch Davidian. I have GY>an address where this video can be obtained and a good article on the GY>subject which also touches on a little of what you said is printed in GY>the April '95 issue of Penthouse. (please don't bash the source, I am GY>female and see nothing wrong with it..personally I feel we females GY>are beautiful creatures in all shapes and sizes, Penthouse does GY>however have both good pictures and good articles) A end Quote from GY>the article was as follows GY> < "Waco was merley one of the first tests in using federal law GY>enforcment with the military, and using military tactics. The GY>goverment proved it could use the major media to tell the goverments GY>version of the story to the public. It was a victory for mass GY>propaganda. GY>They murdered 96 people in front of our eyes on national TV and the GY>public bought it." GY>And Waco has one final, totally chilling message to the people of GY>America: " It is useless to resist....don't confront your goverment, GY>or you'll be delt with." Anyone who accepts without question the GY>offical version of the goverments war against the Branch Davidian's GY>has, in reality, already surrendered.> GY>Scary thought isn't it?, GY> Gypsy GY>P.S. For the record I am not a Branch Davidian, but having been GY>persecuted for witchcraft here in the south, I can look at it from a GY>different perspective, as should we all..... GY>... May your path be easy and your burdens light. Liz> darlin' you hit the nail on the head. The ATF and FBI is run by Liz> the religious Left, and like with the Klan in the 60's they intend Liz> to go after any type of organization that does not follow thier Liz> traditional beliefs. After getting away with WACO, We have same as Liz> opened up the floodgates to allow them to go after any group they Liz> want by simply saying that they are terrorist groups. Liz> There will be another but which group will it be next? Elizabeth Davis --- DeLuxe 1.1 #3884 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: Rainlake 29 Mar 95 08:09:00 Subject: Re: junkmail UpdReq Thank you so very much for you kindness. I found out what the new illness is. I thought at fist that it was an upper resperatory virus, but some new symtoms popped up and I thought it was broncitis. I have pneumonia. Well, at least I'm getting the proper medications now and am beginning to feel a whole lot better. Not to mention it's so beautiful outside with sun shining and the air smells clear (when I can smell the air). I always start to feel very happy around now because in a month or two in will be time to hit the Pow-Wow highway and I love to dance, at the Pow-Wows. An amazing thing happened to and with me about 2-3 years ago. I attended a rather small Pow-Wow dowm in San Jose at a high school in the big gym. The turn out was pretty good and I really just went to attend so I could look over the Documentary Videos that the Santa Clara Native center had. The Santa Clara Native center is very well known for their extensive Video Libray. So I wasn't dressed in my regelia. Well, it was a magic night for me. The Lodge singers started singing an then a Comache elder said the prayer and during all this there was an annoucement for all vets to come up to do the Grand Entry (a pretty impressive cerenony). Well, by tradition or the grand entry is led by Naitve male vets but within no time I stared hearing folks say that they were having problems finding a Viet Nam vet for the grand entry and it is VERY importand that all the flags are carried in. (For each war there is a diffrent falg. So I thru caution to the wind in lieu of the circumstance I stuck my head out and went up and said I was a Viet Nam era vet. The man who had made the annoucenet and was looking very...worried, immediately gave me a big smile and said, O.K. Come back in 10 minutes and we'll give you instruction. He then asked for my name and tribal affilition. So I gave hims my stats. and went to sit down. All the sudden I became aware of my blue jeans and the old A.I.M. t-shrt I was warning. I was aompletey aware of how inappropriate I was but settled my self down thinking a Native male was bound ot show up at the stand any minute. I did look through my medicine bag and pulled out my neckpiece, put it on. Put on my medicine bad, and put the correct feather on for hte occasion and also put on my fox tail (to show that i had counted coup in my life but i sitll looked terribly innapropriate. Anyway, to shorten the story my saving male Viet Nam Vet did not arrive. I was the only Native Viet Nam person there. So I was called up, and a Korean Vet helped me with the flag and gave me a big smile and said just follow my lead, you'll be fine. So there I was, carrying the Amerindian Viet Nam Vet flag with the lodge singer started drumming and out we went. It seemed like all eyes were on me, and I started geting nervous but kept singing along with the singers. Everyone was runnig up and taking my picture, and several folks started to Video tape me when they called out that people could now take pictures. Teh we danced back and each of us were called out by name and tribal affliation. Boy, was I glad that was over with. I felt like I was somw kind of spectical except everyone was smiling at me. When I started to walk away from the both several women came up with tears in thier eyes congratulating me and saying how proud they were of me and that it was time for this to have happened. Well, I was the first woman in Amerindian History to ever carry out the flag for my war. Because of the incident many things are very different in the respect that now women are encouraged (who are Native American Vets) to participate in the Grand entry. I have done one other since than but about this time of year I always remember that special night. wored 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: Herb Mitchell 29 Mar 95 08:12:00 Subject: junkmail UpdReq I gotta rad these in referse. I am felling better. Now you start getting better. O.K. May you always walk in Beauty! Aho! Wored 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718