From: Windwalker Area: MagickNet To: Ripper 9 Mar 95 09:54:46 Subject: Re: This may sound like a stupid question..UpdReq >Upon the winds you here wispers of Ripper speaking to All< Hello Ripper... Ri> Now I just KNOW i'm going to offend someone with this, so i'm saying Ri> "sorry!" now.. Is it true that Wiccans can cast spells? I was going to Ri> post this in the other base but this seems more.. at home. Also how do Ri> you learn how? ripper. I don't think anyone who is Wiccan would have taken offense at that statement and question, but they are not the only ones who cast spells. If you pray..you are in fact casting a spell. How do you learn? Now this is the easy part..you need an intent. What do you want, now this want must be something that will be good for all those involved. There must be emotion behind this intent. There must be a very strong desire for the results to come to pass. Once you have this intent, and it is something that you feel very strong about you usually write down the words you wish to say.. like writing down your prayer. When writting your spell or prayer you put it down in the tense that it will happen, that you are stating a fact, you are not wishing upon something, and you are not begging that this will come to pass, you must know inside that it will come to pass. You may wish to gather candles and incense. Candles sets up an atomsphere that is soft and makes the rest of the world out of focus, incense has many different meanings.. it is a purifier, it helps you feel that your space is sacred, in some cultures the prayers are said to go to the Creator or God upon the smoke of the incense, to name a few. Everyone has items that they gather to help them cast their spells..these items do nothing but help the person focus. Now you gather what you will you need to carry out your spell.. you have your paper with your spell written down, you have say two candles and incense. You light your incense and your candles in a respectful way, meaning that this is different and sacred to you. When you say your spell or prayer, you must put meaning into it, there must be love. Build your emotion and build up energy. This is done by breathing, you feel it build inside of you until it is ready to burst, hold until you feel ready, and then release it. This is your sacrifice, your energy, your life force. Be thankful, and know that it will be done. Most people can not release all the energy that they build, so they ground the extra energy. A simple way of doing this is by putting your finger tips to the ground and visulize this energy going into the earth. If you plan on doing the spell more than once.. say you figure it will take seven nights you may wish to release that extra energy into one of the candles, you will then use that candle for all seven nights of the spell and that is the only thing that candle will be used for. On the first night you have planted the seed, see it being planted. The other nights you will be watering this seed to growth. Do not change any of the words of your spell, each night thereafter see it growing the last time you do it, see it done, see it come to completion. I hope this helps and if you have any questions, just ask. Windwalker ... I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Windwalker Area: MagickNet To: Dr Phelix 9 Mar 95 09:54:46 Subject: Re: Energy Lines & Such UpdReq >Upon the winds you here wispers of Dr Phelix speaking to Thomas Izaguirre< DP> a storm out of the blue. Or maybe some more constructive use. Do you DP> have much info on uses to put the energy to? What do you do with it? DP> Doc Hello Doc, As for constructive use of your energy, try filtering out the pollutants from the water system where you live, and the air that you breathe. Put your energy back into the earth to aid in healing her and bringing a balance back in your area. Try putting the energy into the "fire" for virture and divine guidance...this will touch those in your area and helps all receive this so you are not alone in this adventure. You can also put it into the earth to help sustain and protect the younger kingdoms of your region. These are just a few ideas that one can put to use of their energy. Windwalker ... This tagline is SHAREWARE! To register, send me $10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: PEN KREPS Area: MagickNet To: AMETHYST 7 Mar 95 13:45:00 Subject: This may sound like a stu UpdReq A> R> saying "sorry!" now.. Is it true that Wiccans can cast spells? I A> R> was going to post this in the other base but this seems more.. at A> R> home. Also how do you learn how? ripper. A>This answer is not going to be simple, so bear with me, this is going to b A>a long message...there are things you need to understand if you are A>interested in learning how to do spells. Amethyst, what a wonderful and complete explanation! (The temptation to quote it all was strong, but I don't think the Sysop would have appreciated it. ) I saved it to file so I could print it out the next time someone asks me that question. :) BB Amber 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718