From: Rab Area: MagickNet To: Thomas Izaguirre 25 Feb 95 17:52:00 Subject: Re: Energy Lines & SUch UpdReq -=> Quoting Thomas Izaguirre to Dr Phelix <=- DP> From what I gather they are energy rivers that flow DP> from point to point all DP> over the world like normal rivers. the part I don't DP> understand is where are DP> the 'watersheds' for them? My first thought was that orgone energy DP> acted like rain and collected into streams and TI> It is very hard to locate these sites in nature. Most are produced by TI> the gathered energy of magical or religious ritual that is TI> maintained over time. That is why certain sites like TI> Stonehenge and ancient churches have a kind of allure to TI> them. Next posting, I'll give you the particulars on how TI> to make your own local vortex. Sorry I missed previous posts on this topic. I take it that you are discussing natural "energy streams" as opposed to straight(ened) "leylines"? Do you relate the streams to the Chinese feng-shui & "lung-mei" ("nerve channels of the Dragon") concepts? Or to findings of dowsers who link surface nodes & streams with underground bodies & currents of water? Dowsing methods are used to locate such energies with considerable accuracy. Are you familiar with the work of the Dragon Project in the UK, books by Paul Devereux, Tom Graves, Sig Lonegren, & so forth? Rab.wilkie@canrem.com ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718