From: Thomas Izaguirre Area: MagickNet To: Dr Phelix 19 Feb 95 16:48:06 Subject: Energy Lines & SUch UpdReq DP> TI Such a talent is linked with an affinity for DP> non-linear dynamics in the DP> WHOOSH! I had a year of high school physics and several of DP> electronics but I must have sleep through the part covering non-liner DP> dynamics. WHat the heck is it and how does it relate to energy? Non-lineary dynamics would not have come up in any high school lecture you heard, since it is relatively knew (owing to a large body of work that remained purely theoretical until computer technology was sufficient to handle the immense amount of numbers generated by the hypothetical equations). It basically is the study of the physical behavior of systems whose behavior is governed by a myriad of factors and events; weather is a perfect example: it has consistent effects whose degree is not always predictable. A simple example inthe field of probability that I like to use involves the use of a six-sided die. If you map out the points of an equilateral triangle and label them A, B, and C, and then put the numbers 1 and 2 where A is, 3 & 4 for B, and 5 & 6 for C. Within the confines of those three points, place a dot at random. Roll the die and from that dot use a ruler to make a stright line from there to the point indicated by the die roll. Make another dot halfway between the points. Intuition tells you that eventually, if you keep up this process, you will fill the area completely. That doesn't happen however, rather an infinitely recursive pattern emerges that never fills the space. This is because although the effects are seemingly random, they are still constrained by subtle aspects of probability. Non-linear dynamics has gone a long way not only towards understanding such phenomena as weather and ocean currents; seemingly random events, but has come the closest to mathemtically describing living systems as well. DP> From what I gather they are energy rivers that flow DP> from point to point all DP> over the world like normal rivers. the part I don't DP> understand is where are DP> the 'watersheds' for them? My first thought was that orgone energy DP> acted like rain and collected into streams and It is very hard to locate these sites in nature. Most are produced by the gathered energy of magical or religious ritual that is maintained over time. That is why certain sites like Stonehenge and ancient churches have a kind of allure to them. Next posting, I'll give you the particulars on how to make your own local vortex. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718