From: Nomad808 Area: MagickNet To: Wored 29 Jan 95 18:54:24 Subject: Chaotika UpdReq Wored the Rotten, I was lurking around this echo when I stumbled upon one of your posts concerning the IOT, kinda negative one at that. I am currently a Noviate in the IOT and I was honestly a little shocked after reading your post concerning the IOT, Corvus, and Carrol. After reading your post it reminded me just how important it is for a Noviate of any School, Sect, Cabal, etc. to screen the group and it's leadership to ensure that the ethics and practices fit the Noviate's own. Your post left me with some serious speculations. My doubts about the IOT are unfortunately getting larger and larger. Funny thing is- around the time I started getting in touch with the U.S. branch of the IOT I was hearing some of the same stories that you had from Sri Palindrome from the AX, which was about a year ago. In fact, I've heard somewhere along the line that Sri Palindrome is no longer with AX for that matter. Do you know anything about this? Oh yeah, another question I have for you- do you Shakti Kadosh? I know the U.S. branch of the IOT is awfully small so I was thinking you probably did. Has Shakti Kadosh recently left the IOT? One last question and then I'm outta here- are you practicing as a solitary Chaos magickian or are you working with a group, if so which one? Not trying to pry but it seems that the only Chaos organizations around where one can exchange information and learn from are the IOT and the AX. Any comment on this? Ciao for now, Volcane --- SLMR 2.1a Mouse driver not found. Spank the cat? Y/N 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718