From: Rose Dawn Area: MagickNet To: Helrunar 19 Dec 94 07:49:58 Subject: Re: PICTURE RITUALS UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > Hey Thats a great Idea! Airbrushing Looks Bitchin' on Sheets! heh I > already have a yellow sheet with a Rune circle and Pent on it.;) > Theres no easyer way to draw on sheets than hangin'em on the wall. I probably had the 'rune-sheet' in the back of my mind when thinking bout the sheet idea. Since they come in all kindsa colors, you could have elemental colors on the four walls for an elemental ritual; or any color at all, depending on the nature of the ritual you're doing/drawing/painting/etc. Tam also has gigantic sheets of paper taped up to the walls in her bedroom, and likes to do abstract art in watercolor when the mood strikes her. Come to think on it, she's usually burning incense and playing her weird new agie 'element' CD's , or Danzig, so maybe she *is* doing picture rituals, ya think? ;> > I dont think *I* would Burn A painting That I had worked hard on but > theres gota be a way to *put the work to rest* with out being > drastic...I think I might do something like paint BindRunes On a > cloth and wrap it up. Hell if BindRunes can hold back My anahata > chakra then theyd tame an En. Angel too. Well, destroying something you'd worked really hard on would be a real act of *commitment*, but I'd guess bind runes, or wrapping it in an appropriate-colored cloth and putting it away, as you do with consecrated altar tools when you're not using them, would work too. LOL Hel...if you're gonna run around 'taming' Enochian entities, then they won't be so effective that everybody'n'his'brother either wants to dive right into Nochiestuff, or runs screaming in terror at the very thought. ;> I'm a rune dunce, but I did paint AUM-glyphs on all the walls with melted wax. I still can't make a pretty-looking Hebrew letter though. :/ > You beter not back out of this thread. I hapen to belive that you > *Do* Infact have some Artistic Talent. Its just that your writing > all the time has subdued your right brain. Trust me I know its there The kinda writing I do *is* creative! It's just not visually artistic. Nope, I'm afraid that while I may be able to develop sufficient 'skill' in various endeavors, there ain't a bit of native 'talent' in the realm of painting, sculpting, drawing, etc. It's Ok...I've got other talents! ;> Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Helrunar Area: MagickNet To: Rose Dawn 20 Dec 94 11:54:46 Subject: Re: PICTURE RITUALS UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law! > Tam also has gigantic sheets of paper > taped up to the walls in her bedroom, and likes to do abstract art > in watercolor when the mood strikes her. Come to think on it, she's > usually burning incense and playing her weird new agie 'element' > CD's , or Danzig, so > maybe she *is* doing picture rituals, ya think? ;> I usually do that to..only I have been wanting to get some charchol and cover the whole wall with paper and do larger than life, size pictures or the angels I've visualized when doing LBRP. I was thinking it would clarify what I see in my head. what Tami's doing shure sounds like rituals to me...Maybe you oughta ask her what shes thinking of when shes drawing and what shes drawing. =:o > Well, destroying something you'd worked really hard on would be a > real act of *commitment*, but I'd guess bind runes, or wrapping it > in an appropriate-colored cloth and putting it away, as you do with > consecrated altar tools when you're not using them, would work too. Ya thats true...if it were just a simple picture I wouldent mind "sacrificing" it but paintings arnt something I normally do so I would really want to keep any painting I did. > I'm a rune dunce, but I did paint AUM-glyphs on all the walls with > melted wax. I still can't make a pretty-looking Hebrew letter > though. :/ well next time your over I'll tear the lambrogine down and put a buncha paper up on the wall and I'll show you how east it is to draw anything...then we can have fun and *charge up* our artwork. ;) I'll Down Load the hebrew trans. GIF too so I can show you how easy it is. > The kinda writing I do *is* creative! It's just not visually > artistic. Nope, I'm afraid that while I may be able to develop > sufficient 'skill' in various endeavors, there ain't a bit of native > 'talent' in the realm of painting, sculpting, drawing, etc. It's > Ok...I've got other talents! ;> well of coarse your writing is creative! but all vocal,writing,and mathmatical skills are handled by the left brain hemishpere...and all artistic type actions including say "knowing how" to throw a baseball, are done by the right brain...You may not have any natural talent but you do have a right brain and I can show you how to use it for drawing...when you visualize something...say a pent flaming before you...Thats your right brain! and thats a part of being artistic. all you gota do know is learn how to tell your hands how to put that picture in your mind onto paper! and thats just lerning a few tricks. ;) Love is the law, love under will. Fr. Helrunar 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: JOSEPH MAX 21 Dec 94 02:12:20 Subject: Re: SIGILS UpdReq Another person wrote "what about the Navajo sand paintings. Good point. There are many, many tribal culrures' that have been using `Sigils' for thousands of years. I am a Chaoyote, however, I work with Austin Spare system more than any of the `newer and improved' systems. One thing I have researched to a great degree, is the Aboriginal Cultures worldwide. A.O. Spare has used a system that exists in many other cultures, and in those cultures sigils have existed literally for tens' of thousands of years (but then Spare himself acknwledged this fact in an interveiw with K. Grant in the 40s'.) If anyone is interested in some of the more recent pictures of Aboriginal sigils', try looking at the recently published works on the ~Huichol' yarn paintings. There's also quite a bit of recent work dealing with the tribal African `sigil' paintings as well as the aboriginal Austrailians. This stuff is seriously potent. "LIFE IN RESTRICTION KNOWS NO EXPANSION!", cried the wandering Wored. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718