From: Rose Dawn Area: MagickNet To: Chris Stoudt 18 Nov 94 09:15:00 Subject: Re: CHAOS UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > hehe yeah I have thought about that with the fax machine! :) As have > others as well that have asked me about my handle... Hey, it might be kinda fun! Why shouldn't 'cyber rituals' include FAX machines? ;> I'm assuming you're not into DarkSide magick...what kind of magick do you practice then? > I recently moved to LA and graduated from college I need to buckle down > and get this book out... especially if I want it to be a series! :) Sure, I'll buy your book. ;> I hear that about buckling down! :/ Money seems to work best as a tricky form of self-motivation for me personally...and it's getting to the Work-Or-Starve point again . I'll ttyl. Love is the Law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Chris Stoudt Area: MagickNet To: Rose Dawn 19 Sep 94 12:06:00 Subject: Re: CHAOS UpdReq Rose Dawn BABBLED this. . . . RD> > hehe yeah I have thought about that with the fax machine! :) As RD> > have others as well that have asked me about my handle... RD> RD>Hey, it might be kinda fun! Why shouldn't 'cyber rituals' RD>include FAX machines? ;> I'm assuming you're not into RD>DarkSide magick...what kind of magick do you practice then? White of course! Back in high school I had my chances to go dark but it really isn't in my nature. I only recently have started to get into magick and my spirituality. Sorta hard to have anything when u have been living with parents/grandparents! :) But now I am alone and able to live my life! Back in high school I had dealings with an entity called Astarte, Asteroff, or Ashtoreth, so I am getting into conjuration because I want to bring her back into my life. Or at least reaffirm the experiences that happened in high school... my skeptical mind is working its way back! RD>Sure, I'll buy your book. ;> I hear that about buckling RD>down! :/ Money seems to work best as a tricky form of RD>self-motivation for me personally...and it's getting to RD>the Work-Or-Starve point again what I mean, I'm sure!>. I'll ttyl. It will be fantasy! what else right! Luckily writing is only a hobby for me.I want to write for real one day but until I am either more responsible or a lot better I wont make the transition... l8r... ...Shadow Fax... ___ X CMPQwk #1.4X UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718