From: Chris Lee Area: MagickNet To: Joseph Max 8 Sep 94 20:14:18 Subject: Sigils UpdReq Incredible message on sigils... It answered alot of my questions... I am learning alot by reading this echo.. would it be proper to ask for persons thoughts and prayers to be sent my way?? as I am in a tight position with work/home/finances right now. Seeking the power to overcome it all... thannks for your incredible response!!! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Cijan Nee Grania Area: MagickNet To: JOSEPH MAX 6 Sep 94 20:05:00 Subject: Money Magick UpdReq -=> Quoting JOSEPH MAX to MORGAN LE FEY <=- JM> What do people here think of using magickal techniques in order to JM> gain wealth? That magickal technique is just that a technique. There is no more wrong with using it to gain wealth then using your hands to gain it. JM> It seems to be a given that many (if not most) practitioners of the JM> magickal arts and sciences regard the aquisition of material wealth as JM> being an activity that is "beneath" them. Only if it is the be all and end all of their exsitence. It is very hard to have much of a spirital life living in a card board box afterall. The basics of life have to be taken care of first. JM> I'd venture to say that most participants in computer net discussions JM> would like to think of themselves as having loftier goals than mere JM> material wealth. Ah but true wealth is another story. A roof over the head, food in the belly and friends to share it all with. JM> Money is no longer of the nature of Earth; it is of the nature of Air. I've never really looked at wealth from that angle but it make sense. JM> Of what use is money that is never spent? None at all. It's just bits of paper or numbers lying about in a bank book. I've never seen wealth as money though so this one's easy for me to grasp. M> It's important to remember that in order for Money Magick to manifest JM> results, it is necessary to provide that "conduit" for the money to JM> flow to you. Giving a magickal "push" to a business venture is far more JM> likely to yield results than trying to divine lottery numbers. It's always been true for me. I don't win at anything unless there is no other way for something to get done. ie. The wheel bearings went out on my car. I won $10.00 more than I needed to fix it at Lotto. Gave the extra to a street musican. My mother didn't raise any dumb witches. JM> For the next several days, she and JM> I (we were living together) used the bill to _pay each other for JM> anything we did for each other_! This is a method of charging I had never thought of. I can see where it would work. I use a "seed & feed" method. I have a couple of silver pieces and old silver certificates that I use for seed. I sew a bag and decorate it with symbols of what I want. Then I lay it on my altar with my "seed" in it and feed it coins daily. After a year and a day I remove the "seed" to start a new bag with and drop the bag off with someone who needs the luck, no explanation given. Does it work. I've never gone without! I live comfortably and don't spend all my time just gathering the basics. Love -n- laughter Cijan ... I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718