From: Morgan Le Fey Area: MagickNet To: LORD WART 30 Jul 94 09:50:00 Subject: ATTACKS... UpdReq LW>Hello there Pugs... LW> You HAVE had someone attack you... I used to do it all the time!! (grin) LW> How goes the Clan? At last report you were to assume the HP... Advice: LW>A lot of deep breaths, long baths, and good books to offset the stress. LW> I haven't been on in a while (hardware/software casualty), but it would be LW>good to hear from a former roomie and pal. LW> BTW, has Thalia been able to provide a copy of the Chronicles for me? Dear LW, The former Herald and now Priestess has yet to produce the Chronicles for the current Herald (namely me!) Not that I have been able to make it to many rituals to chronicle... Do you get any other echos that it would be more appropriate to discuss this in, like Pagan_Chat? Let me know! Miss you! Could use your magickal advise about now... Brightest blessings, Morgan * QMPro 1.02 41-7560 * Sometimes the garbage disposal gods demand a spoon.... --- Silver Xpress Mail System 5.00F3 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Kai Mactane Area: MagickNet To: Chela Norton 1 Aug 94 16:40:14 Subject: Re: teacher UpdReq -=> Chela Norton said of Teacher to All these words: CN> difficult on my own. I would prefer one-on-one teaching, CN> and a female teacher (I am female. Call me prejudiced if CN> you like), but I am willing to accept a male teacher, also. Okay, I'll call you prejudiced: "Hey, you're prejudiced! :)", but I don't believe it for a moment. Happy now? ;> If you'd said *everyone* should have a female teacher, or even just that all women should have female teachers, I'd think that was prejudiced, but asking for a female teacher for yourself is just stating a personal preference. There's probably a good reason why you feel that way, too. (I don't know you nearly well enough to even take a wild guess at what the reason is, but I doubt it's just some random reasonless thing.) Anyway, I live in Washington DC and have never even been to Colorado, so I can't help you. Just thought it'd be fun to take you up on that invitation ;) --Kai MacTane :) ... Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Holzwurm Area: MagickNet To: All 31 Jul 94 14:00:54 Subject: Discussion wanted UpdReq Hallo All, Several of You know GardenStone, my husband, a Wiccan, and few know me, a christian witch. Since about a year we live together and we found our way to perform rituals together. We choose a form that allows each of us to celebrate his/her religion without annoying the other and nevertheless feeling satisfied by the whole arrangement. During the last weeks we discussed to gather others who are interested in the craft, make a training and perform rituals together. This will be a group open for christians who can think beyond the borders of church traditions, who accept that paths of other religions are as right as their own, and open for pagans who regard the christian path the same way. Of course the wish to celebrate things together must be at presence. We have discussed this on and on, but we are only two and we would like to hear more opinions about such an undertaking. Therefore, we would be glad getting some answers to the next questions. 1) What do You think about it? 2) Is there an existing coven where there are christian and pagan witches together? 3) We would be oblighed if we could get an overview of a 'course' that is given by covens to their students. If such a thing is available as a file, we would be glad to make a forced poll or a filerequest for it. But of course on paper written things are as welcome too. 4) How do christian pagans live, gather, make their rituals? Are there any experiences? 5) We would really like to hear all sort of sincere arguments, pros and cons, because this is especially for me (Holzwurm) the preferred method to recover the bugs in my ideas and plans. Maybe for a better understanding of this, you should know, that we are living in Germany (Europe). Yours sincerely Blessed Be, Holzwurm GardenStone _ _ _ _ _ /(_(_(\ _ _ _ ** ((_(_(_(/ \(_(_'#') Where's the next cupboard ? ** ------------------ ... For every vision there is an equal and an opposite revision. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718