From: Flax Trickster Area: MagickNet To: Warreasta 20 Jul 94 15:30:08 Subject: Familiars UpdReq WW> I am an "animal" person to begin with. My parrot died a couple of WW> years ago, but I still have three dogs and two black cats (of WW> course):) The female cat and our black dog seem to be the ones who WW> hang around me the most. The dog (I swear) can almost talk to me. WW> She has a way of communicating with her eyes that is not like most WW> dogs. They really like it when I'm off in the summer, but when WW> school starts, they are lost without having "mommy" home all day. WW> Since our kids are grown, all the animals are our kids. They are a WW> great family to have, we call them fur persons. We are fur- WW> challenged (to be politically correct) to them.(Grin) Sounds like my fiancee and I! (we dont have kids yet, but we might as well with these two!) We both love animals, and love being around them. We would have more then the bird and the cat if we could, but we live in an apartment complex that charges an extra $300 per animal deposit and the place is a bit small anyway! One thing I want to do first thing, (when I have room!) is to grab a greyhound from the Save a Greyhound champagne. Donno if you are familiar with them, but they grab dogs from the tracks who can either A) run no longer do to their age (usually 1 or 2 years old) or B) the dog couldnt run in the first place due to some defect. These dogs would other wise be put down, but this agency saves them and tries to find homes for them. They have been through obedience training, and have had all shots, etc... the only thing you have to do is teach them to walk up and down stairs! Where was I? Oh, yeah.... anyway... our animals are kids to us. The cat I have has since I was in middle school... she has seen me through a lot! The bird is rather special, as well... his 1st birthday is just next week! :-) I knew the breeder, and was able to have him bred for me. I also went over to the breeder's place and could hold/feed the little guy before he even had all his feathers. When I brought him home, he was still not quite weaned yet, so I got to bond with him very well! And if Im every not sure as to what is going on with one of them, I ask my SO... she is an empath and knows exactally what emotions are coming from the little ones, so she can translate for me. :-) B*B, Flax ___ X RM 1.3 02132 X New Mail not found. Start whine-pout sequence? (Y/N) 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Herne Area: MagickNet To: Alaric Morgan 20 Jul 94 14:04:00 Subject: Ouija UpdReq Greetings Alaric! And good fortune to you! Whils't turning an ear, it was heard Alaric Morgan say unto All: AM> Hello. I am not really into magick, but I have some questions about ouija AM> boards, and a friend who has had some intersting experiences with one, to AM> say the least. Is there anyone here who can help me? They work if you belive they will. But you must believe they do. And remember, nothing can harm you unless you allow it to. Herne 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ventros Area: MagickNet To: GardenStone 21 Jul 94 07:21:00 Subject: Just discovered UpdReq G > G > It is the Magick of the G > G > G > G > ESAUTISM TRADITION. G > G > G > G > A Follower of this Magickal Tradition is called an G > G > WHO DON'T WANT TO BECOME AN ESOTAUR ??????????????? G > V> G > G > V> It would appear that achievement of Esotaurism would precisely G > V> coincide with extinction at the most personal and permanent G > V> level. G > G > That might be right, but it's ofcourse a matter of minor importance. G > G > V> This then is a measure of distinction I can, so to speak, "live G > V> without." G > G > One may need a lot of years to think it over, indeed. :-) You, will, I hope, then pardon me if there is a somewhat longsome delay before I can offer a more positive reply?! Bleesed Be Ventros ... OFFLINE 1.42 * "I think not," said Descartes, and promptly disappeared. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718