From: MILAMBER Area: MagickNet To: MORGAN LE FEY 5 Jul 94 11:51:00 Subject: Re: FAMILIARS UpdReq --- On 06-25-94 10:06, Morgan Le Fey blessed us all with the following: M>I've been "adopted" by six cats and a female of my own species...before M>that, I lived with my folks and was only shared by two cats... MLF> What a zoo! How do you keep chaos from reigning in your home MLF> with that many cats! Simple... the cats wouldn't let Chaos run the home. They are in charge, not chaos... MLF> Granted... this is my point exactly. So how, therefore, can we MLF> be "superior" to any species? M>Er...um...we can make pollution? No, no, that can't be it. Er...we can M>lose our tools? Hmm, no... We can decide whether we want to be in or out? M>Yep, that's it, if anything is. MLF> Though my (human) children certainly can't decide if MLF> they want in or out either... Well, maybe they'll learn. I know! We are a superior species because we can move a finger up and down across our lips and make that "buddlebuddlebuddle" sound. Ever see a cat do that? M>I only hope that I may be a cat in a future life. I often see it as a M>step up. Might even be right below "lesser aspect of the God/dess". MLF> Me, too... :) M>Actually, having talked to my cats about this, they seem to agree, for the M>most part. All except the word "below"... MLF> You've been saying that a lot lately... Glad to have brigtened a day somewhere out there. Blessed Be, Milamber, a.k.a. Maus ... Ho! Ha Ha! Dodge, turn, parry, thrust, spin! ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718