From: Fir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 24 May 95 20:50:36 Subject: Enochian Chat UpdReq Hi Josh, JN> On the Web, not on FTP? Is that what he's doing now? (Say "hi!" for me.) Will do. He's actually got a home page with his and his wife's picture. Stumbled across it today. 'The Enochian Work of Benjamin Rowe' can be found at HTTP://WWW.speakeasy.org/mimir/ben/ben.html. Don't suppose you're interested in the brief bio he's written on you? JN> As far as new stuff goes, I can't think of anything he doesn't have, JN> except maybe the visions of the 91 Parts, of which you have a copy. It JN> hasn't been a great year for writing, here. He already has the two JN> "Godzilla" papers, and the "Comselha" paper, doesn't he? The Comselha and Godzilla papers are on the Web. I can pass along the 91 Parts you sent, if you like. It needs your standard copyright disclaimer added though. JN> Tch! Trust you to get an 8th House/Scorpio type. Yep. JN> Limitations? Bet you're just saying that to keep us older fellows from JN> feeling inadequate. ;-) No really, older men make better conversation . Fi> Been wanting to buckle down and read _John Dee's Natural Philosophy_ Fi> by Nicholas H. Clulee. Have you read it? JN> I think I may have read that a LONG time ago... can't remember much JN> about it, save that it wasn't too informative on the aspects of his work JN> in which I was interested. Narrow-minded of me, I know. ;-) It looks to do a good job at putting him in context with his times. Fi> A new found long distance friend pointed out a cool passage in Fi> _True and Faithful_ to me. Check out the paragraph beginning with Fi> 'I am the Daughter of Fortitude' on page 25 in the back of the book. JN> Yeah, I remember that one well. Sounds a bit like Babalon, no? Or my own JN> mysterious goddess of the world. Indeed! TTYL, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718