From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Fir 2 Mar 95 20:55:58 Subject: Flat Squares vs. Pyramids UpdReq -=> Fir sent a message to Christeos Pir on 28 Feb 95 22:06:01 <=- -=> Re: Flat Squares vs. Pyramids <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Fi> Y'know I've never done peyote. Asked an Indian I was dating from Fi> San Felipe Pueblo about it once and he got serious and said they Fi> only take it as medicine. Well, that's not inconsistent with the use I was discussing. It's a (relatively) mild psychedelic, mellow like most organics. Fi> As for flat vs. pyramids, Pat Zalewski didn't seem to think that Fi> the Elemental Tablets done with pyramids are used as working Tablets. I'm not sure exactly what they're good for, other than as visual aids in understanding the elemental associations. They seem to me to be yet another example of the early GD's drive to amalgamate all known systems into one big stew. Witness AC's insistence on trying to wedge the Aethyrs into a sephirotic system. All that's interesting and instructive, but let's remember a few things: 1. It ain't in Dee. 2. It ain't necessary. 3. It don't always work. Personally, I think the pyramid-type squares look neat, but that they're unnecessary for actual Enochian work. I also think the method of associating the sephiroth to the squares is clunky. I find that the actual Enochian letters do more for me than all those purty colors. But that's just me. Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... Thou art enmeshed in the web of the Magician. This He said subtly 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718