From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Brother Podex 22 Nov 94 20:18:18 Subject: Re: WAV. calls? UpdReq -=> Brother Podex sent a message to Joseph Max on 21 Nov 94 23:55:27 <=- -=> Re: Re: WAV. calls? <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. BP> I don't feel that using the calls on computer is an acceptable BP> substitute to learning to do them yourself, but it may bejust the BP> thing for other people. I see putting out the WAV's as a way to BP> provide people an example of how some pronounce the rascals. I have BP> never heard them spoken and any pronunciation I come up with (even BP> after reading up on the subject) will be enhanced after hearing BP> anothers interpretation. (Some people even say us West Virginians have BP> pronounced accents ;) Remind me to send you a copy of my essay on Enochian Pronunciation. Unless you plan to attend a Camp meeting anytime soon? Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... Let thy flesh hang loose upon thy bones, 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 27 Nov 94 10:55:00 Subject: Missing Parts UpdReq Hi Josh! JN >'Allo, mon chere! Enjoyed your visit last winter :) JN >I'll make it WfW format then, so you can see the nifty little JN >pictures of the sigils. LOL. That picture you drew of the Sigil of Amenth is the only one I've seen where you can make everything out. JN >I assume your work PC has a high-density 5" drive? The PC has the drive yes, but the silly network/PC people haven't connected it. I can easily get access to a PC that has one though. JN >Thanx. I'm debating whether to take a short hiatus; I don't JN >really feel JN >in the mood for the sort of things it's giving me at the moment. 91 Parts is a pretty ambitious task to begin with and from what you've posted publicly you've been getting some pretty heavy stuff. Not only that, but it jumps around all over the place. Sort of all encompassing, no? JN> But OTOH, I'm wondering if that lack of enthusiasm isn't due to JN >some sort of magickal resistance that has to be pushed through. Perhaps you've being too hard on yourself here. I've got a couple of long term goals in mind myself for this lifetime but I don't feel like I have to finish them in the next year. One is of course an in depth exploration of Enochian Magick and the other is a study of the Pluto archetype. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 27 Nov 94 00:00:00 Subject: 91 Parts #19 Opmacas 1/ UpdReq Continuing an occasional series of brief visions of the 91 Parts of the Earth... Opmacas, Part 19 of 91, 1st of DEO. Zodiacal King: Zarnaah Ministers: 6363 Mundane association: Getulia (Western Sahara, south of Morocco) Saturday, November 26, 1994 3:14 PM Invoked Opmacas following the revised method. There came into my sight an image of the glyph of Libra. This glyph became three-dimensional, and took on the color of brass or bronze. At the pivot point was a point of searing white light, on which the arms rested. My viewpoint approached the balance, then took a quick left turn, moving out along one arm of the balance. At the end of the arm, an ornate hanging hook was attached to the arm by a cross piece; I realized the hook and crosspiece were the glyph of Saturn. At the end of the other arm of the balance, a glyph of Jupiter was attached, hanging from curled-over end of the glyph's curved member. It curled around the arm and had it's weight so distributed that the vertical cross piece of the glyph was balanced directly below the arm. But it seemed that this vertical piece was formed like a wavy- bladed knife (a kris?) with the point upwards, made out of some white metal, possibly tin. Instead of a hilt and handle at the lower end of the blade, there was a sphere of the same metal, with a surface sand- blasted into a grayish finish. (The whole looks like a single sperm cell; it also reminded me of Chokmah. As I thought this, I received confirmation of it.) Now back at the other end of the balance, I saw that the lower end of the Saturn glyph was curled over into a small hook. Attached to this hook were four braided ropes. These descended and surrounded a much larger black ball. There was a sense of tremendous weight to this ball, though it was balanced by the gray sphere, which gave no such sense. This ball had an insubstantial outer layer, into which the ropes sank slightly. Next came a tough integument of some sort, covering a jelly-like filling that took up most of the volume. Inside the filling the world floated, seeming at once to be whole, and to be decomposed into its myriad parts, down to the tiniest atom. The Voice said, "What is the divine creative will without that upon which to expend itself? And what is the substance of being without that which fertilizes it and causes new things to arise from its infinite potential? Neither is whole without the other. "With this Part, we transfer fully from the male side of the Tree to the female side. Though some earlier parts contained powers from this side, this was because they were necessary to maintain a balanced relationship in the activity of the male paths, or in the action of the neutral path of the central pillar. For example, the Parts of Capricorn, Fire, and Sol are so closely connected at their base that their powers interact and influence each other perpetually. To take one away from the other would be to disturb that balance. (A pause.) "As the winds shift in the fall, and the light becomes the dark of the year, so here does the balance of the Parts shift. And so is Libra the sign of this change. But the rulers of Libra are both feminine, so the shift is weighted towards the dark and does not return to the light until the weight of the male side is enhanced in the power of Aries. "Love and Structure, acceptance and support; these are the powers of the feminine side of the tree, as they are the essential powers of the female human. And nourishment of growth; for is not the arc of Luna concealed within the sign of Saturn? And it is the waxing Moon, spilling its newly regenerated power into the world. "And yet, one might object, further down this side are the powers all male. Why is this so, if the left-hand pillar is the side of the feminine? "For this cause: that the power of Capricorn is the Mountain, the Mons, the ultimate solidity of the feminine principle of Structure. The male power of Mars climbs its heights, but without the mountain, its power would be expended uselessly. And so also for the Path of Mars; for the Tower is a thing of rock, of stone, and these are Saturn. The soldier conceals himself within the tower for defense, hiding in the Mother; so also he attacks the tower, seeking to penetrate the Lover. In both instances his actions would be futile without her; for aggression and thrust cannot exist without that against which to direct its energies. And spiritually this is rightly the feminine, where among the debased power is pitted against power in uncreative activity. "And in yet another sense, the tower is not a phallus at all; but Caer Benoic or Carbonek, the castle that shelters the Grail. "And so on down the Tree. In Virgo is the feminine power brought even further down; and we shall see Scorpio again, as it relates to this side of the Tree. Much more is to be given, never fear. [ Continued In Next Message... ] ___ X SPEED 1.30 [NR] X 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 27 Nov 94 00:00:02 Subject: 91 Parts #19 Opmacas 2/ UpdReq [ ...Continued From Previous Message ] "For now, we are done." I thanked the Voice, and asked if I should invoke this Part again. The indication was that I should not, but should instead continue on. Seer's comments: As all the Parts are representative of a dynamic change of state, so here also. The form of change is the simple and well-understood shifting of the balance. The Zodiacal King Zarnaah, who rules this Part, is connected with Libra in the system of correspondences used for this work. Note that 19, the Part's number, is the mirror-image of 91, the total number of parts. The balance here is viewed as between the divine masculine expression and the divine feminine, and introduces a new sequence of Parts descending from Kether primarily through the Pillar of Severity, where those previous were in the Pillars of Mildness and Mercy. But here the two aspects seem to be at the moment of equilibrium and very tightly bound to one another. Bronze is a combination of a "female" metal, copper, with a "male" metal, tin; thus the balances seen in the image are a merger of the two aspects. Jupiter and Saturn are the paths that descend from Kether (the pivot of the balance) to Chokmah and Binah respectively in Achad's Tree of Life, and are themselves traditionally considered a complementary male and female pair. This becomes even more explicit in the representations of the "weights" on the ends of the balance as a sperm and ovum, and as the sephiroth generally labeled as the Father and Mother within the Tree of Life. There follows a somewhat revisionist interpretation of the paths of Capricorn and Mars. These are traditionally "male" in nature, but the viewpoint emphasizes the necessity for the presence of an opposite, "female" aspect of existence before these powers can be used with effect. Mountains have often been seen as feminine in nature; association with the breasts and the Mons Veneris are common. The Goat is nothing without the mountain on which to climb. The Tower of Mars is viewed here not as the phallus, the embodiment of the male principle, but rather as the object of that principle's efforts. The inside of the tower is emphasized, its nature as an enclosure, and thus it is transformed into a symbol of the kteis, the vagina and womb. Thus the male power can be protected inside it, like a child in the womb, while another male power seeks to penetrate it and place itself inside. ___ X SPEED 1.30 [NR] X 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718