From: Slayor Area: ENOCHIAN To: Tom Forfar 6 Nov 94 14:06:00 Subject: 007 UpdReq Interesting discription of etheric access. While reading from Rupert Sheldrake, I positted the following: the life of organism is maintained and developed by the spiritual manifestation of the being into the matrix of this life. As multidimensional beings we live and interact in the metaphysical universe. The image I have of this spiritual beingness is like a vaporous spider whose limbs and webs pull on and operate the material body through the etherial connection of life force, or manifest will. In this spiritual realm I see mountains, rivers, rocks, etc. as shodowy dark spots whose essence barely appears in interconnecting rings of magnetically patterned light. Conversely living things appear as luminous beings/puppet masters controlling the matterial body they inhabit on this dimension of their harmonics. I get the strong impression that the manifestation of this body is like a harmonic wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum, but manifested at the intersection of radiants of innumerable dimensions, energies, matrixes, and wills. All of these are governed by fluctuations in that power and will from these astral bodies - not the crude stars of this world, but something far greater and on a far grander environmental cycle. When two spiritual beings invest in new life that life must manifest itself in this world or lose the pivotal point that refelcts its harmonic frequencies of being - SIDS, etc. Getting off the point. It occurs to me that where two such dimmensional forces interconnect there would be a fuzzing of the nature of the one spectrum with that of the other. The bodies we use most for perception are grounded in the material spectra. The only place where such a dispute as to the nature of material unit/essence is in evidence is Light. If existence is light (or rather God/dess), is it possible that instead the connection of being is manifest at the point of the light spectrum perceivable to this body. That the being of life is centered in places in the universe where the ballance of light and dark is fortuitous to the temples are spirirtual beings require. Further extant temples, spaceships, arae an attempt by our spiritual selves to conquer the void that reflexively is pure darkness or rather as deadly to our spiritual selves as the void of space is to our physical selves. All this in the intersections of only a few dimensions - from which we protect our knowing selves to prevent exploration into the true risks and true dangers of our spiritual selves and the environment they inhabit? Welcome response from anyone. Slayor 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718