From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 6 Oct 94 15:05:00 Subject: 91 parts #11 axziarg 1/3 UpdReq Axziarg or Axxiarg, 11th of 91 Parts, 2nd of PAZ. Zodiacal King: Lavavoth. Ministers: 3000. Mundane association: Parsadal (capital of ancient Persia). Thursday, September 29, 1994 approx 2:00 pm. Invoked Axziarg according to the revised procedure. My viewpoint rotated to above the circle, and the center of the circle became transparent. Moving through it, the first thing I saw was a man on horseback riding very fast. There was no landscape around this figure. He wore leather clothes and carried a large pouch on a strap across his shoulder. My viewpoint retreated and a landscape formed. He was riding southwest over a high plain, with a line of mountains in the distance to the north. The viewpoint retreated further and I could see that he followed a road leading from just southwest of the Aral Sea to a point somewhat to the north and east of the Persian Gulf. Descending again at this endpoint, there was a city whose central portion was made of large stone palaces and public buildings, surrounded by many other quarters of buildings made of rammed earth or mud. Roads radiated out from the city in all directions. I happened to notice that over one of the gates to the central city, there was carved a figure like the winged disk, save that the central disk contain some complex design with a motif of rays - - possibly a stylized wheel? Now it seemed that the great Arrow of the previous two visions was descending from the sky over this city. Slowly but not ponderously it descended. As it came close to the ground a great wheel of magickal force seemed to begin rotating in some space coincident with the city. It rotated in several dimensions at once -- "a wheel turning upon itself". The closer the arrow came, the faster that wheel turned. The arrow touched the ground, and dissolved into it; at the same time the outer portion of the wheel's rim exploded into a million smaller arrows of many colors, all of which flashed outwards over the face of the earth. I could not see exactly where they landed, but suddenly many other smaller wheels appeared, spread over an area that reached to the Mediterranean in the west and into India in the east. All these wheels were of different sizes and turned in different directions and in different planes. A voice spoke: "In the end of its journey, the power of the Arrow becomes the power of the Executive, combining authority with communication to create coordination among disparate parts. This is not the power of a King, for the King draws all to himself and seeks to make it one under his command. The executive's power is the power of Principle, or of Policy, the ability to see the design whole, and to show to each part the place in that design to which its nature fits it. Thus each part remains independent in most of its activities, but works those activities under the design. "And who is to say whether the design or the part's nature dominates? For where greater design and individual nature are fitted, there is no conflict. The lesser acts according to its nature, and the design is fulfilled. "Thus is the power of the Will of God, the father-aspect, brought into the lower worlds. Those who seek to impose some design on men, by Law or by Force, are not at one with that Will; and thus do their schemes go awry, in the end. For the Will is change, and the seeking of change for the growth of Art; it never ceases to move and evolve. But the rules of Law and Force seek only stasis, a prevention of change, an eternal repetition of what has been already accomplished. "There is no law in the Will of God, save only this: Thou shalt change as your nature dictates; thou shalt evolve, will ye or not. And if you change beyond the bounds of Law, what of it? Law touches only was has been; it does not see what is truly new, but always lags behind. Leave behind the definitions that Law places on reality; create new definitions according to your nature and the Will. Law shall not see them until they too, in their time, become established." (The sense of this paragraph is that one circumvents the restrictions of established reality by creating a new reality in which its restrictions are irrelevant.) "O man, you who hears these words, so too must thou do. For the work of the divine is a creative work; one cannot rely on the thoughts of the past to create the future. The following of teaching is for those on the Path [of initiation], those who do not yet know the will of God direct. This is right and proper, for the Path is a traveling in blindness; a groping through concealing thickets wherein the goal cannot be seen. Those who tread it have no knowledge of what is to come to them or of what they seek, and therefor have no recourse but to seek out the signposts and markers of those who went before them. [continued next message...] ... Real life isn't like this. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 7 Oct 94 11:22:02 Subject: 91 parts #11 axziarg 2/3 UpdReq [...continued from previous message] "But you have stepped out of the thicket into the limitless fields of the divine, wherein every direction is good, and every step opens up an infinite number of new directions, all of them good. Freedom is yours, the full freedom that the gods have among themselves. But what shall you do with it? Shall you stand in one place, frozen by the multitude of choices open to you? No. Move you must, and move you shall. "No guides are there to direct your course, no authorities to trammel your will or limit your choices. Creation is the only rule here; Art the only goal, Change the only means. You must throw off all the limits and rules of the past, even those of the divine Mother. She is not the creative power, but the stuff of creation. Therefor those who are at one with her are not creators; they only wait. [That is, the state of stillness characterizing the Masters of the Temple is not a creative state. See Crowley.] To create you must break that oneness again, and become a star in her firmament, a power that makes her substance the material of your Art. "Like every creator, you must speak the One Word: Amgedpha! "Take your place in the company of stars. Nine years ago were you lifted into the arms of the Mother, and presented to the gods. Nine years ago were you held up as you took your first steps within that world. For nine moons of moons have you worked there, and proven that you could stand there unassisted. For nine years have you been the One who is None; now you must become the None who is One. "Take your place. And how shall you do this? Thou shalt will it, and it shall be so." "We are done." Seer's comments: This is the last of three Parts in sequence associated with Sagittarius. Following the interpretation suggested in earlier Parts, it represents the lowest aspect of that Path, which connects Chokmah with Chesed in Achad's Tree of Life. The Word of Chokmah in descending upon Chesed becomes transformed into Principle. The capital of the Persian Empire is fitting for this part, since the governance of that empire had much in common with the conditions described here. The empire was held together by a large system of post roads, and a sophisticated messenger service similar to the American Pony Express. The rider who opens the vision is a symbol of both Saggitarius and this link of empire. The capital city of the empire is seen as the hub of a Jupiterian wheel, and then as a different sort of wheel, a chakra. Under the stimulation of the incoming divine will from Chokmah, this wheel first becomes energized and then radiant. Its radiation stimulates the activity of other chakras within the "body" of the empire. Each of these lesser chakras is a Persian satrapy, which takes the power of the central wheel and transforms it according to its own nature. This is in keeping with the Persian practice: a collection of guiding principles, quasi-religious in nature, were dictated from the capital, but the policy was generally adapted to the customs and needs of the regions and their special ethnic groups. This blending of disparate regions under a single principle is a social equivalent of the synthetic aspect of Sagittarius. The mental equivalent is the abstraction of meaning from different ideas or experiences and unifying them in a meta-idea, something which connects to them, but exists on a higher level than the things it connects. In magickal work, this aspect is seen in the way in which many seemingly unconnected things, such as colors, divine names, geometric symbols, Tarot images, etc., become unified into the experience of a particular "pure" magickal power. The presentation next segues into something which is not strictly connected with the nature of the Part. It seems to be a contrast between Chokmah and Chesed on one hand, and Binah and Geburah on the other. The nature of the Father or Will aspect is set against that of the Mother; the nature of one is to change, the nature of the other is to support and maintain. The remainder of the vision gets personal. There was a great deal happening that was not recorded, because it was non-verbal and non- image-like; it will take time to absorb before it can be translated into words. [continued next message...] ... INRI: I'm Nailed Right In. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 6 Oct 94 15:09:04 Subject: 91 parts #11 axziarg 3/3 UpdReq [...continued from previous message] The "One Word", Amgedpha, is an Enochian word meaning "I begin anew." The English of this word was first used to me by the Enochian angels in a series of twelve short meditations called The Zodiacal Round. These meditations deal with the zodiac as the steps in the divine creative process. The first verse, attributed to the name ORO and the sign Pisces, reads: And God said: "The time has come to create again. Let the old forms be washed away. I begin anew." Shortly after, I was converting Laycock's Enochian dictionary into a database, and discovered the Enochian word. I have no idea of the context in which it was given to Dee. The event mentioned in the following paragraph occurred during the series of explorations recounted in _Touring the Earth Tablet_ and _The Book of the Seniors_, and represented my first halting entry into the Supernal triad. Neither then nor now did I consider that event to be an initiation into the Binah grade; by my own standard, that initiation was accomplished less than two years ago. The lunar symbolism also connects to events of that time. One evening I was told, out of the blue, that some important but unspecified event would take place in a certain number of lunar months, and that in the interim I would learn to "stand on my own" in the Supernals. My memory says that I never did "hear" the exact number of months involved. But counting the lunar months from the end of the Earth Tablet working to now, it is about six months less than nine lunar years, or about 111 lunar months. Since 111 is the value of ALP, Aleph, The Fool, the last sentence of this paragraph serves as a confirmation of this calculation, given before I did it. The "One who is None" refers to the relationship between the finite solar self and the transcendental being of Binah, whose nature is Not. This relationship occupied most of my attention during the period mentioned. The "None who is One" refers to the transition from Binah into Chokmah. Having become Nemo or no-one, dissolving himself into the no-thing-ness of the Mother, the Master of the Temple must now reformulate himself as a star, a creative point of power in Chokmah. ... PARANOID - One who is truly in touch with reality. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718