From: Julia Phillips Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 25 Sep 94 13:45:26 Subject: Rosslyn's Fallen Angel UpdReq Hello All! Thought you might find this of interest: "On the subject of Fallen Angels, I have written a lengthy appendix to a book entitled "The Templar Legacy & the Masonic Inheritance within Rosslyn Chapel" by Tim Wallace-Murphy (author with the late Trevor Ravenscroft of 'The Mark of the Beast; Ravenscroft was author of the classic book, 'The Spear of Destiny'.) Entitled 'Rosslyn's Fallen Angel', this scholarly article proposes that the famous inverted "fallen angel" statue in Scotland's unique Rosslyn Chapel is not Lucifer as popularly believed, but Shemyaza, the leader of the Watchers in Enochian tradition. The piece includes histories of Lucifer, Satan and Shemyaza, and cites the importance played in the antidiluvian patriarch Enoch in the foundations of speculative Masonry, particularly in Scotland. If my theories are correct, and I present a good case, then it means that Rosslyn's Fallen Angel is the only known statue of Shemyaza in Britain today. Rosslyn Chapel was built by the St Clair family in the 15th century and has been a subject of special interest for me ever since writing 'The Knights of Danbury' with Bernard in 1985...." The above extract is from a letter by Andy Collins. The book (The Templar Legacy etc) is available from: The Curator, Rosslyn Chapel, Penicuik, Mid-Lothian EH25 9PU, Scotland. Cost is only given in pounds sterling, and is 7.95 plus 1.00 p&p within Britain. B*B Julia 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718